Whether you’re looking to beat the heat, or just need a treat, these Blueberry Muffin Protein Popsicles really hit the spot! The best part… they take less than 10 minutes to make. Well, that and they taste amazing!
NUTRITIONAL INFO (Blueberry Muffin PROTEIN Popsicles)
Yields: 5 servings | Serving Size: 1 popsicle
Calories: 95 | Protein: 9g | Fat: 3g | Net Carb: 7g (2g sugar)
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 5 min | Total Time: 10 min
½ cup blueberries
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
2 tablespoon sugar-free maple syrup
2 oz. Sugar-free white chocolate
- In a mini blender mix together Quest Protein Powder, blueberries, sugar-free syrup, and almond milk.
- Pour into ZOKU popsicle maker and place in freezer for 8-10 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in microwave safe bowl in microwave in 5 second intervals until chocolate is smooth.
- Blend Quest Bar into a fine crumb.
Remove popsicle from mold and coat in the chocolate and Quest Bar crumb.
- Dip entire popsicle and coat with crumbs
- Half dip popsicle and coat with crumbs
- Drizzle chocolate and coat with crumbs