The Garcinia Cambogia Topical Patch by My Vitamin Patch is the most powerful Garcinia Cambogia Topical Patch on the market today!
My Vitamin Patches are a brand new innovative line of sweat proof and water resistant vitamin patches, making the patch ideal for those with an active lifestyle.
Losing weight is hard, and you deserve all the help you can get for your hard work. Garcinia Cambogia is a pumpkin-shaped African fruit that contains a compound called hydroxycitric acid (HCA). People have used HCA to curb appetite when they are trying to lose weight. My Vitamin Patch Garcinia Cambogia Patch has additional natural components known for their weight loss-supporting properties.
My Vitamin Patch Garcinia Cambogia Patch may:*
- Reduce hunger and suppress appetite.
- Boost metabolism.
- Support energy and mood.
My Vitamin Patch Garcinia Cambogia Patch:
- Has garcinia cambogia extract HCA, green tea extract, African mango seed extract, and a proprietary natural blend.
- Include wakame (brown seaweed) and pomegranate oil.
- Is safe and easy to use.
- Is free from gluten and sugar.
- Has no sugar crash.
- Is latex-free.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residue. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the release liner from the patch.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- Wear the patch for as long as you would like, preferably at least 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple My Vitamin Patch patches at a time.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements. According to a recent study, large studies are needed on the efficacy of multivitamin patches before they can be recommended to the bariatric patient population.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Garcinia Cambogia Topical Patch by My Vitamin Patch is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.