Bariatric Advantage Chewable Multi RP is specifically designed to help meet the unique nutrient demands of patients who have undergone restrictive procedures, such as gastric band or balloon, delivering at least 100% DV of 18 key nutrients including vitamins B1, B12, and D3, along with copper and iron. Comes in a delicious mixed fruit flavor.
Targeted formulation meets ASMBS guidelines for restrictive procedures to avoid key deficiency risks.
- Delivers at least 200% DV of 6 key nutrients including vitamins D3 (3000 IU), B1, and B12 (1000 mcg)
- Delivers at least 100% DV of 9 key nutrients including Iron (18 mg) and copper (2 mg) as copper citrate which may be easier on the digestive system and may be preferred for bariatric surgery patients
- Provides a full complex of all B Vitamins delivering at least 100% DV
- Utilizes only water-miscible form of vitamin D to support better nutrient absorption. Some bariatric surgery patients lack the necessary fat intake or do not completely absorb dietary fat that is necessary to adequately absorb the ordinary supplement form of this fat-soluble vitamin.
- Utilizes only vitamin D3, which is more bioactive and more effective than the D2 form
- Utilizes only natural source vitamin E
- Provides comprehensive trace mineral support delivering at least 100% DV of zinc, along with copper, manganese, chromium, and molybdenum along with selenium in selenomethionine form which is the preferred form for the correction of deficiency
ASMBS and Clinical Guidelines
- Adjustable Gastric Band (AGB) patients are recommended to take a high potency multi-vitamin providing 100% daily value of 2/3 of key nutrients in form targeted for bariatric patient.3 Multi-vitamin to include B1 (thiamin) and 2 mg of copper per day.
- Adjustable Gastric Band (AGB) patients should always use chewable or liquid dietary supplements
Other Ingredients: Fructose, xylitol, stearic acid (vegetable), natural flavors, highly refined hydrogenated soybean oil, citric acid, mono and diglycerides, silicon dioxide, oligofructose, sucralose (a non-nutritive sweetener), acesulfame K, and vegetable protein isolate.
SUGGESTED USE: Take 2 tablets once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Chew or crush tablets completely before swallowing. Do not swallow tablets whole.
This product is gluten free.
CAUTION: If you have had gastric surgery and experience persistent nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or other symptoms, call your healthcare practitioner. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
STORAGE: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron containing products is the leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.