Bariatric Advantage Chewable Vitamin D3 Gels deliver 10,000 IU of Vitamin D as cholecalciferol (D3) in a tasty, naturally lemon flavored gel form that utilizes a patented gel-emulsion technology designed to support greater bioavailability. Exclusive to Bariatric Advantage.
- Vitamin D3 is the clinically preferred form of vitamin D.
- A water-miscible form of vitamin D is important for some patients as other fat-soluble forms require dietary fat for proper absorption. Some bariatric surgery patients lack the necessary fat due to the impaired ability to absorb fat or reduced fat intake.
- Vitamin D deficiency is one of the most common deficiencies seen in both pre and post-surgery patients of all bariatric procedure types.
- ASMBS guidelines call for at least 3,000 IU vitamin D per day for patients of all bariatric procedure types.
- Vitamin D promotes calcium and phosphorus absorption and is needed for bone growth and bone remodeling.
Available only from Bariatric Advantage. A new way to get your vitamin D! Bariatric Advantage Vitamin D Chewable Gels offer a unique and tasty way to get a high level of vitamin D support.
These naturally lemon flavored gels deliver 10,000 IU of vitamin D3 in a patented gel-emulsion technology that is designed to support greater bioavailability. The specially engineered packaging protects each individual gel from light and oxygen to maintain the optimal stability of this important nutrient.
Key features of Bariatric Advantage Vitamin D Chewable Gels:
- 10,000 IU of Vitamin D3 (2500% of the Daily Value)
- Chewable Gels Offer Greater Bioavailability
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||0.5 g||<1%*|
|Sugar Alcohol||0.5 g||**|
|Vitamin D (cholecalciferol)||10,000 IU||2,500%|
Other Ingredients: Xylitol, sunflower oil, purified water, sorbitol, gelatin, trisodium citrate, Arabic gum, malic acid, natural lemon flavor, and beta-carotene (color).
SUGGESTED USE: Take one gel daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
WARNING: FOR ADULT USE ONLY. If pregnant or nursing, or taking other medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
CAUTION: If you have had gastric surgery and experience persistent nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or other symptoms, contact your healthcare practitioner.
NOTICE: It is highly recommended that serum 25(OH)- and 1,25(OH)2-vitamin D be monitored every 60-90 days while consuming this product to ensure that levels remain in an acceptable range.
Keep out of reach of children.
STORAGE: Store between 59-86ºF.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily value not established.
The product has not been tested to be certified as “Gluten-Free.” However, the product is not made with any gluten-containing materials.