Vanilla is always a safe choice, and it’s a delicious and satisfying one when you go for BariatricPal Protein Shake or Pudding – Vanilla. The box includes 7 packets of instant delight and nutrition. Make yourself a quick shake on the go, or enjoy a decadent high-protein, low-sugar dessert within minutes.
Each packet has 80 calories and 15 grams of protein – it’s a low-carb, high-protein snack, dessert, or small meal when you need a little boost and a lot of flavor. Stir into 6 to 8 ounces of water for a thick shake, or use 4 ounces of water for a quick and tempting pudding.
- 80 calories
- 14 to 15 grams of protein
- 35% of the daily value for vitamin A
- 35% of the daily value for vitamin C
- 30% of the daily value for calcium
- 30% of the daily value for iron
- Contains B vitamins, vitamin E, zinc, and copper
- Suitable for the Pre Op and Post Op Liquid Diets (pureed recommended), Solid Foods, Weight Loss, and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, duodenal switch and gastric band patients
- A great dessert, snack, or breakfast
- Aspartame free
7 x BariatricPal Vanilla Protein Shake or Pudding Packets Per Box
Ingredients: Calcium Caseinate, Milk Protein Isolate, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Artificial Flavors, Cellulose Gum, Salt, Potassium Citrate, Vitamin Mineral Premix (Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta-Carotene, Cholecalciferol, dl-alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Reduced Iron, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Gluconate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin), Sucralose, Titanium Dioxide, Soy Lecithin.
Allergy Information: Contains milk. All products listed have been manufactured on equipment that has processed milk, wheat (gluten), soy, egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
Directions for a Shake
1. Pour contents of package into a glass.
2. Add 6-8 ounces of cold water, stir until dissolved.
Directions for a Pudding
1. Add 4 ounces of cold water into a cup or bowl
2. Mix rapidly with a spoon while adding the contents of one package until the mixture is smooth
3. Allow 1 to 1 1/2 minutes for the pudding to thicken and is ready to enjoy.