Bariatric Advantage Ultra Multi WITHOUT Iron are Bariatric Advantage's highest potency no-iron multi with each 3-capsule serving delivering at least 200% DV of 12 key nutrients including vitamins A, B1 (thiamin), B12 (cobalamin), D3, and K, along with at least 100% DV of 9 other essential nutrients.
- Highest potency no-iron multi in the Bariatric Advantage multivitamin line
- Capsule form is often preferred over chewable tablets for long-term supplementation by some bariatric surgery patients
- Delivers at least 200% DV of 13 key nutrients including critical fat-soluble vitamin A, D (3000 IU), E, and K
- Provides a full complex of all B vitamins delivering at least 200% DV including B1 (12 mg), vitamin B12 (1000 mcg), and folic acid (800 mg)
- Delivers at least 100% DV of 9 other essential nutrients including magnesium (400 mg) and 3 mg of copper as copper citrate which may be easier on the digestive system and may be preferred for bariatric surgery patients
- Utilizes only water-miscible form of vitamin D to support better nutrient absorption. Some bariatric surgery patients lack the necessary fat intake or do not completely absorb dietary fat that is necessary to adequately absorb ordinary supplement form of this fat-soluble vitamin.
- Utilizes only vitamin D3, which is more bioactive and more effective than the D2 form
- Utilizes only natural source vitamin E
- Provides comprehensive trace mineral support delivering at least 100% DV for iodine, zinc, selenium in selenomethione form which is the preferred form for the correction of deficiency along with copper, manganese, chromium, molybdenum, and potassium
- Contains a unique phytonutrient blend to support good health
ASMBS and Bariatric Clinical Guidelines
- Gastric Bypass (RYGB/RNY), Sleeve Gastrectomy (VSG/SG), and Duodenal Switch (DS) patients are recommended to take a high potency multi-vitamin providing 200% daily value of 2/3 of key nutrients essential for bariatric surgery patients and which include vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin K, biotin, folic acid, selenium, iron, zinc, and copper
- Quality absorbable form of nutrients should be used after bariatric surgery due to the absorption challenges of bariatric patients
Some patients don’t need the extra iron. Bariatric Advantage's highest potency multi formula in a capsule now comes with iron or without iron. Designed to meet the specific needs of bariatric patients, and following the latest guidelines, each serving contains all of the same high-quality nutrients in the same potencies as our Ultra Multi With Iron, with just the Iron removed. Each serving contains 3,000 IU vitamin D3, at least 200 % of the DV for all the B vitamins including 12 mg of Thiamin, a full range of trace minerals, and fat-soluble vitamins A, D, and E in water-miscible forms. There is no added Vitamin K, which could interfere with anticoagulant therapy. Bariatric Advantage's Ultra Multi Formula Without Iron is a great choice for anyone who doesn’t need the extra iron, but who wants the benefits of great nutrition with nothing to chew.
After weight loss surgery, your ability to acquire vitamins and minerals from diet alone is severely compromised. In the case of those who have undergone gastric bypass surgery, gastric sleeve surgery or the duodenal switch procedure, intake restriction combined with substantial calorie malabsorption can lead to severe nutritional deficiencies if the patient does not take the proper amount of vitamin and mineral supplements.
Bariatric Advantage Ultra Multi Formula without Iron provides most of the vitamins and minerals individuals need after having experienced bariatric surgery. This advanced formula meets the latest nutritional guidelines from the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE), The Obesity Society (TOS) and the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS). This potent formula provides 3000 IUs of Vitamin D3, a unique phytonutrient blend and 200% or more of the recommended daily allowance for B Vitamins as an assortment of other essential vitamins and minerals needed for a healthy lifestyle. With the exception of a calcium supplement, this formula should meet the needs of most post-surgery bariatric patients.
Free yourself from the clutter and expense of numerous nutritional supplements with the convenience of Bariatric Advantage Ultra Multi Formula without Iron.
Key Features of Bariatric Advantage Ultra Multi with Iron:
- Rich in B vitamins (at least 200% of DV of each)
- Each serving provides 3,000 IU of vitamin D3
- High bio-availability ingredients for easier absorption
- Contains no starch, talc, waxes or chemical dyes
- Gluten Free
Other Ingredients: Capsule (hypromellose), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable), and silicon dioxide.
SUGGESTED USE: Take 3 capsules once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
WARNING: Excess vitamin A intake, beta-carotene or carotenoid forms excepted, may increase the risk of birth defects and may contribute to osteoporosis. Women who are pregnant or who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of vitamin A per day, beta-carotene or carotenoid forms excepted, unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
CAUTION: If you have had gastric surgery and experience persistent nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or other symptoms, call your healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
STORAGE: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*Daily Value not established.
†Contains no more than 4% caffeine.