The benefits of a good nights sleep cannot be overstated. Getting enough sleep allows for mental alertness high energy levels and a better mood. Sleep supports normal metabolism and blood sugar. It makes weight loss easier. Sometimes the regular sleep pattern is interrupted and it is difficult to fall asleep. This can happen because of jet lag while traveling when sleeping in unfamiliar surroundings for shift workers or for no apparent reason.
BariatricPal Sleep Aid Drops are ideal for:
- Jet lag
- Shift workers
- Light sleepers
- Mild difficulty sleeping
Missing out on even one night of sleep can lead to grogginess crankiness and difficulty concentrating the next day. It can also slow metabolism alter hormones and lead to sugar and carb cravings. Over time lack of sleep increases the risk for heart disease diabetes and weight gain.
BariatricPal Sleep Aid Drops can help restore normal sleep patterns to help treat or prevent sleeplessness. Melatonin is a natural hormone that regulates the sleep-wake cycle in the body. Melatonin supplements can help adjust the body's internal clock after jet lag night shifts and other disturbances.
BariatricPal Sleep Aid Drops contain:
- Melatonin may help people fall asleep faster and reduce anxiety.
- Inositol is used for insomnia. It can also reduce anxiety and panic attacks.
- Theanine is an amino acid in green tea that is used to treat anxiety and high blood pressure.
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) is used for high blood pressure and sleep disorders. It also helps prevent anemia.
These drops are ideal for weight loss surgery patients and anyone else who wants to support health and immune function but who has trouble swallowing pills and chewable tablets. These drops can be dissolved in water or any other beverage for easy consumption.
- Non-habit forming
- A small bottle that can be easily carried by travelers
- May reduce symptoms of anxiety
- Contains ingredients sometimes used for blood pressure
- No artificial coloring or flavoring