Eggs boring? Never! We’ve taken what is known as “nature’s perfect food” and challenged ourselves to up the ante. Survey says…we succeeded with BariatricPal Southwestern Omelet! It has the chile, onion, and tomato flavors you think of when you think “Southwest,” but there’s none of the bad stuff you’ll find in lots of other “southwestern” omelets.
If you ever skip your breakfast omelet because it’s too much fuss, you’ll never have to worry again. Each single serve packet is ready in minutes in the microwave or stovetop. All you need to add is water; we’ve already added the bell peppers, chiles, onions, and tomato paste. We even threw in some beta-carotene and turmeric for some antioxidant power. Ole!
Each omelet has 90 calories and 15 grams of protein, so having one for breakfast is about the best way you can start your day. Serve it on its own or with a little fruit or some avocado if you’re looking for a little extra fiber.
- 90 calories
- 15 grams of protein
- 50% of the daily value for vitamin C
- 25% of the daily value for vitamin A
- Suitable for the Solid Foods, Weight Loss, and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, duodenal switch and gastric band patients
- A great breakfast, lunch, or snack
- Aspartame free
7 X BariatricPal South Western Omelet Packets Per Box
Ingredients: Egg Whites, Whey Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Dehydrated Onions, Dehydrated Chili Peppers, Dehydrated Red Bell Peppers, 2% or less of the following: Salt, Spices, Yeast Extract, Dehydrated Garlic, Tomato Powder, Potassium Citrate, Turmeric, Beta Carotene, Sunflower Oil, Soy Lecithin.
Allergy Information: Contains milk, soy and egg. All products listed have been manufactured on equipment that has processed milk, wheat (gluten), soy, egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
- Pour contents of one packet with 2.5oz to 3.5oz of water. Stir thoroughly with fork.
- Cook in a nonstick frying pan on medium-low heat for 2-3 minutes or until desired consistency.
- Pour contents of one packet with 2.5oz to 3.5oz of water in a microwave safe bowl. Stir thoroughly with fork.
- Cook on High for approximately 1.5 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until desired consistency. (Time given is approximate, microwave ovens will vary.)