75% OFF FLASH SALE!
CLA is a Conjugated Linoleic Acid which has Anti-obesity properties. Supplementation with CLA has been shown in some studies to reduce adiposity (fat tissue) thus it is said to have "anti-obesity properties".
Research suggests that conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) may help reduce body fat and increase muscle strength and size. There are many human studies showing significant reduction of abdominal obesity and body fat mass in overweight and moderately obese people. Together with a balanced diet and regular exercise, our CLA is a great, non-stimulating addition to your overall weight-loss plan.
Potential mechanisms responsible for these anti-obesity properties include decreasing energy intake by suppressing the appetite, increasing energy expenditure of white adipose (fat) muscle and possible liver tissue, decreasing lipogenesis (the metabolic formation of fat) and increasing lipolysis (the breakdown of fat).
Some of the most known suggested benefits of CLA supplementation include:
- Increased metabolic rate: This would obviously be a positive benefit for any type of athlete that is trying to lose weight and improve body composition.
- Enhanced muscle growth: Muscle burns fat, which also contributes to increased metabolism, which is useful in weight loss and management.
- Lowers cholesterol and triglycerides: Since many people these days have elevated cholesterol and triglyceride levels, even with treatment, this benefit can have an impact on any person who has high cholesterol.
- Lowers insulin resistance: Lowering insulin resistance has been shown to help prevent adult-onset diabetes and make it easier to control weight.
- Reduces food-induced allergic reactions: Since food allergies can be at play when weight loss becomes difficult, this can be of help.
- Enhances immune system: With the variety of bacteria and poor immune systems in contemporary society, enhancing the immune system's ability to function properly is a positive benefit to all.
Serving Size: 2 Soft Gels
Directions: Adults take 2 soft gels 1 time per day.
Ingredients: CLA 2000 mg, Conjugated Linoleic Acid, (from a safflower oil min 60% of CLA)
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerine, Water, Natural Caramel, Titanium Dioxide.
Allergens: Contains no known allergens.