If you were afraid you’d have to give up your favorite snacks after bariatric surgery, don’t worry. Healthwise Protein Dill Pickle Crinkles have the salty and pickle flavor nobody would want to give up. It’s true nobody can eat just one, but you don’t have to worry about that. The serving size is the whole bag!
When you get a craving for a crunchy snack, why fight it? Just grab a bag of Healthwise Protein Dill Pickle Krinkles. They’re high-protein and low-glycemic with all the flavor and satisfaction of regular potato chips, without the trans fat or guilt. With 10 grams of fiber and 5 grams of protein, they’re a filling snack that you can feel good about on your bariatric diet.
- 130 calories
- 10 grams protein
- 5 grams fiber
- Suitable for the Solid Foods, Maintenance, and Back-on-Track diets
- Suitable for Gastric Band, Gastric Sleeve, and Gastric Bypass patients
- A filling snack
- Made with natural flavors
- Kosher (OU)
Ingredients: Soy Chip (Soy Protein Isolate, Dehydrated Potatoes, Potato Starch, Soy Flour, Calcium Carbonate), Canola Oil, Dill Seasoning (Vinegar Powder, Maltodextrin, Distilled Vinegar, Modified Food Starch), Dextrose, Dehydrated Garlic and Onion, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Malic Acid, Spices, Spice Extractive, Natural Flavor, Less than 2% Silicon Dioxide added to prevent caking.
Allergy Information: Contains milk and soy. All products listed have been manufactured on equipment that has processed milk, wheat (gluten), soy, egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
Directions: Pop open a bag and enjoy!
Please Note: We do everything we can to deliver your products in perfect condition. We cannot be liable for protein krinkles breaking into small pieces during shipping.
Some protein krinkles may break into small pieces. These pieces are perfect for a variety of healthy and delicious uses. If you are lucky enough to receive a few pre-crushed krinkles in your shipment, why not give the following ideas a try?
- Use them as breading for baked “fried” chicken along with your regular seasonings and egg or olive oil.
- Sprinkle them on tuna casserole made with Protein Mushroom Soup and your choice of low-carb ingredients, such as cheese, broccoli, and Protein Pasta.
- Use them as a crunchy topping for mac and cheese made with Protein Pasta.
- Swap breadcrumbs in meatloaf and turkey meatballs.
- Add them to soup, salad, and chili instead of croutons.
- Make crusted tilapia or other fish using chip pieces instead of breadcrumbs.
- Add them to a morning egg or tofu scramble.