Unlike Celebrate's other multivitamins for Sleeve Gastrectomy, Gastric Bypass or other weight loss surgery patients, their Multi-Complete contains all of the vitamins and minerals that are in their original multivitamin formula PLUS 36 mg of iron daily. Celebrate developed this product with gastric sleeve patients in mind because they usually have slightly lower calcium intake requirements than gastric bypass patients. This product is also completely appropriate for those gastric bypass patients looking to avoid taking a separate iron supplement. It is important to keep in mind that this product may NOT be taken at the same time as calcium to prevent absorption interference. Celebrate's integrated formula provides maximum bioavailability as we have carefully selected each vitamin and mineral level and form to enhance interaction and absorption.
Key things to look for in Celebrate's multivitamin:
- Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin & cyanocobalamin) - With over 8,000% of the RDI of vitamin B-12, Celebrate Bariatric Multi-Complete contains the highest studied level of B-12 available in a bariatric multivitamin. Studies have shown that at these levels, 95% of patients will NOT need additional sublingual B-12.
- B-Complex - In addition to vitamin B-12, the other b-complex vitamins are critical for your health following surgery. Certain B vitamins such as vitamin B1 (thiamin) are critical immediately following surgery and Celebrate's multivitamin contains the most appropriate levels of each vitamin, in the proper form for bariatric surgery patients.
- Vitamin A - By blending pre-formed (retinyl palmitate) and beta-carotene to make up Celebrate's vitamin A, they are providing the safest and most effective approach available for this key vitamin. This blend allows your body to regulate its intake of vitamin A, absorbing only what it needs to function properly.
- Magnesium - This critical mineral is most effective in the citrate form. Celebrate contains the highest percentage of magnesium citrate of any bariatric supplement.
- Chelated minerals - Chelation simply means, "attaching to". By chelating their mineral forms to amino acid, they have increased the likelihood that these minerals will be absorbed in a reduced acidic environment.
- Water Miscible ADEK - Celebrate utilizes dry, water miscible forms of vitamins A, D, and E to further enhance absorption.
Great for Gastric Bypass and Sleeve Gastrectomy patients.
Daily Dosage: 3 capsules