Fast, fulfilling, and low-sodium natural beef bone broth with just 95 mg of sodium per serving; great for Bariatric and Paleo diets, refueling at the office, or snacking while backpacking. Featuring all the benefits and great taste of slow-cooked broth with less salt, LonoLife's Bariatric and Paleo-friendly, protein-packed, and nutrient-dense low-sodium beef bone broth keeps you fueled when you're crunched for time — at home, at the office, in a college dorm, or on the road.
Ideal for those following Bariatric, low carb, Paleo, and Keto diets, this easy-to-digest broth is packed with collagen-rich protein and fiber that provide a number of different health benefits — from improving joint health to nourishing hair, skin, and nails to improving digestive and immune systems. LonoLife makes its beef bone broths the old-fashioned way with the highest quality ingredients, including grass-fed, pasture-raised cattle bones and a rich, savory blend of chicory root, black pepper, sea salt, and a variety of herbs and spices that's a carefully guarded family secret.
Instructions: Prepare in your single serve brewer. Run cleaning cycle if desired. No brewer? Open pod, pour into 8oz hot water, stir and enjoy!
- Single Serve K Cup
- 10 grams of protein
- 2 grams of carbohydrates
- 0 grams of fiber per serving.
- Made from grass-fed, pasture-raised cattle, fresh veggies, and savory herbs, spices, and seasonings
- No artificial colors, sweeteners, preservatives, or flavors
- No added sugar, fish, or shellfish; soy free, dairy free, gluten free, wheat free, and no MSG
- Good source of dense collagen, nutrients, and essential amino acids
- Helps fortify your joints, bones, skin, hair, nails, and more
This item is also available in an 8 oz Bulk Tub and Stick Packs.
Beef collagen, chicory root, beef, salt, yeast extract, natural flavors, spices.