Ingredients: Calcium Caseinate, Hydrolyzed Gelatin, Non Fat Milk, Cocoa Powder, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Maltodextrin, Salt, Potassium Citrate, Titanium Dioxide, Cellulose Gum, Sucralose, Soy Lecithin.
Cream, liqueur, rich chocolate…not a chance if you want to lose weight! That is, until you try BariatricPal Irish Cream Hot Chocolate. It has the flavor and richness of Irish cream, without the calories, alcohol, fat, and guilt.
A creamy hot drink can be a comforting way to start or end the day, but make sure you choose a high-protein, low-sugar kind like BariatricPal’s Hot Drinks. They may be healthy, but they can make you forget you’re even on a weight loss diet. Don’t worry. You’ll remember when you step on the scale and see the numbers go down.
- 15 grams protein
- 80 calories
- 2 grams sugar
- 15% of the daily value for calcium
- Suitable for the Pre-op and Post-op Liquid Diets, Solid Foods, Maintenance, and Back-on-Track diets
- Suitable for Gastric Band, Gastric Sleeve, and Gastric Bypass patients
- Enjoy it as a snack or dessert
- Aspartame free
Allergy Information: Contains milk and soy. All products listed have been manufactured on equipment that has processed milk, wheat (gluten), soy, egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
1. Pour contents of package into a large mug.
2. Add 6-8 ounces of hot water, stir until dissolved.