Life doesn’t get much better than pizza and potato chips, and you get both with Healthwise Protein Potato Chips – Pizza. They just may be what keeps you on track after bariatric surgery. It’s true nobody can eat just one, but you don’t have to worry about that. The serving size is the whole bag!
If you were afraid you’d have to give up your favorite snacks after bariatric surgery, don’t worry. Healthwise Protein Potato Chips – Barbecue have the smoky, sweet, salty flavor nobody would want to give up.
When you get a craving for a salty, crunchy snack, why fight it? Just grab a bag of Healthwise Protein Potato Chips. They’re high-protein and low-glycemic with all the flavor and satisfaction of regular potato chips, without the trans fat or guilt. With 5 grams of fiber and 10 grams of protein, they’re a filling snack that you can feel good about on your bariatric diet.
- 130 calories
- 10 grams protein
- 5 grams fiber
- Suitable for the Solid Foods, Maintenance, and Back-on-Track diets
- Suitable for Gastric Band, Gastric Sleeve, and Gastric Bypass patients
- A filling snack
- Made with natural flavors
- Kosher (OU)
Ingredients: Base (Soy Flour, Potato Flour, Rice Flour, Salt), Topping (Tomato Powder, Salt, Cheddar Cheese Powder [Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Whey, Buttermilk, Disodium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide], Onion Powder, Spices, Garlic Powder, Romano Cheese Powder, Citric Acid, Paprika, Natural Flavors, Sugar, Caramel Color, Isolated Soy Protein, Inulin Powder, Sunflower Oil).
Allergy Information: Contains soy and milk. All products listed have been manufactured on equipment that has processed milk, wheat (gluten), soy, egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
Directions: Pop open bag and enjoy!
Please Note: We do everything we can to deliver your products in perfect condition. We cannot be liable for protein chips breaking into small pieces during shipping.
Some protein chips may break into small pieces. These pieces are perfect for a variety of healthy and delicious uses. If you are lucky enough to receive a few pre-crushed chips in your shipment, why not give the following ideas a try?
- Use them as breading for baked “fried” chicken along with your regular seasonings and egg or olive oil.
- Sprinkle them on tuna casserole made with Protein Mushroom Soup and your choice of low-carb ingredients, such as cheese, broccoli, and Protein Pasta.
- Use them as a crunchy topping for mac and cheese made with Protein Pasta.
- Swap breadcrumbs in meatloaf and turkey meatballs.
- Add them to soup, salad, and chili instead of croutons.
- Make crusted tilapia or other fish using chip pieces instead of breadcrumbs.
- Add them to a morning egg or tofu scramble.