Just one ounce of Fiber Stat's triple action formula with prune juice concentrate delivers 15 grams of soluble fiber, FOS, for gentle, effective relief from constipation while naturally improving intestinal and overall health.
Fiber-Stat's NEW and IMPROVED triple action formula:
- SOLUBLE FIBER: Provides gentle relief from constipation. Delivers 60% of DV (15 grams)
- FOS: Increases the growth of beneficial bacteria for colon health
- PRUNE JUICE CONCENTRATE: Stimulates natural bowel regulation. Rich in antioxidants
Taken straight or added easily to foods and beverages, Fiber-Stat provides the highest amount of fiber per fluid ounce without the unpleasant taste, texture, and grittiness often associated with fiber supplements. Fiber-Stat is made with natural ingredients that help fulfill the RDA for dietary fiber, stimulate uptake of water and electrolytes in the colon and promote the growth of beneficial bacteria.
Key benefits of the new Fiber-Stat formula include:
- Assists in meeting the RDA requirements for fiber
- Ideal for fluid restricted patients
- Supports intestinal health
- Helps reduce or eliminate harsh bowel medications
- Can be added to any food or beverage
- Can be administered via feeding tube
- No mixing or dissolving required
- Recommended for anyone suffering from chronic constipation.
- Does not interfere with drug/nutrient absorption
- Prune Flavor – can be taken straight or mixed with beverages or foods.
- Gentle and reliable
- Suitable for diabetics
- Use orally or with tube feeding
- 15 grams of soluble prebiotic fiber (60% DV) in 1 fl oz
- Contains fructooligosaccharides (FOS) and polydextrose to support gut health
- Low in phosphorus, potassium, and sodium
- Available in bottles or unit doses
- Thin Viscosity
Preparation and Storage:
Intake to be determined by your healthcare provider. To add 15 g of soluble fiber to the diet, take 1 fl oz (30 mL) a day. Can be taken straight or mixed with any hot or cold beverage.
- Flush feeding tube with 30-60 mL water.
- Measure and administer the prescribed dose via syringe.
- Administer Fiber-Stat® straight into the enteral tube.
- Flush the tube with an additional 30-60 mL water.
- Do not consume more than 4 tablespoons (60 mL) per day without healthcare provider recommendation.
- Do not use if there is an intestinal obstruction, fecal impaction or known allergy to any component is present.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Store at room temperature.
- Refrigeration causes gelling.
- Discard 3 months after opening.
- Record date opened on bottom of the container.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
Water, Polydextrose, Glycerin, Prune Juice Concentrate, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS). Contains 2% or less: Sodium Benzoate (to help protect flavor), Potassium Sorbate (to help protect flavor), Phosphoric Acid.