Gastric Sleeve Active Lifestyle Patch Pack (30-Day Supply) by PatchMD
When you get gastric sleeve surgery, you’re putting yourself in a position to lose weight and follow an active lifestyle. Nothing can stop you – unless you’re short on necessary nutrients. Put yourself in the best position to succeed by getting the supporting nutrition you need. Along with meeting your basic nutrient needs, the Gastric Sleeve Active Lifestyle Patch Pack provides nutrients to keep you strong and healthy inside and out as you lose weight and keep it off.
The gastric sleeve surgery, or vertical sleeve gastrectomy, involves cutting out the majority of your stomach and forming the remaining part into a tube-shaped sleeve. The surgery helps you eat less because the sleeve is so small that it fills up quickly. Also, levels of your hunger hormones drop, so you are less hungry.
Since you eat much less food after gastric sleeve surgery, you are at risk for vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Nutrient deficiencies can make you tired and less energized. They can slow your metabolism and interfere with weight loss. Being deficient in some nutrients can even have long-term effects such as nerve damage and weaker bones.
Don’t risk getting vitamin and mineral deficiencies! If your doctor recommends supplements and you hate swallowing pills or chewing your supplements, try patches instead. Just put on a new patch each day for each of the patches in the Gastric Sleeve Active Lifestyle Patch Pack. It has the essential vitamins and minerals that you need each day.
The pack also includes patches to support an active lifestyle that can boost weight loss and keep you feeling strong and healthy. As you lose weight and get more active, use the Glucosamine Chondroitin Patch to give your joints the nutrients they need to regenerate the soft cushioning that helps prevent joint pain and arthritis. The Garcinia Cambogia Patch supports weight loss by revving up metabolism and fighting hunger, so you can burn more calories without feeling as hungry. The Iron Plus Patch supports healthy red blood cells to deliver oxygen to your working muscles so they can keep moving strong. Finally, don’t forget the most important aspect of staying active: good rest each night! The Sleep Starter Topical Patch naturally promotes sleep with non-habit-forming ingredients so you can wake up rested the next day.
The patches have the essential vitamins and minerals your body needs for good health, plus extra amounts of the specific vitamins and minerals that you need after gastric bypass surgery. The Gastric Sleeve Active Lifestyle Patch Pack includes all of patches in our Gastric Sleeve Patch Pack plus extra patches to support energy and activity as you lose weight. You will receive a 30-day supply of:
- Multivitamin Plus Patch – for general health and nourishment.
- Vitamin D3/Calcium Patch – for strong bones.
- Iron Plus Patch – for healthy red blood cells and metabolism.
- B12 Energy Plus Vitamin Patch – for healthy red blood cells, metabolism, and healthy nails, hair, and skin.
- Glucosamine Chondroitin Patch – for joint support to keep you moving pain-free.
- Garcinia Cambogia Patch – to boost metabolism and suppress appetite so you can feel energized while losing even more weight.
- Sleep Starter Topical Patch – to give you the restful sleep you need so you can be on top of your game tomorrow
ALL PatchMD VITAMIN PATCH ORDERS INCLUDE 30 PATCHES (30-DAY SUPPLY)
Easy To Apply: Simply place the patch anywhere on your skin where it is dry, clean and hairless. The shoulder, the back, and the upper buttock are particularly good locations to ensure privacy. Continue to wear the patch for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit wearing the patch longer than 8 hours. Remove the used patch and apply a new one at the same time each day, placing it on different parts of your body in a revolving cycle. PatchMD patches can be worn during sleep. Avoid using any lotion or cream in the same area as it will inhibit absorption. Patch is not waterproof. It is ok to wear multiple PatchMD patches at a time.
It is not recommended to wear B12 Energy Plus at night as it may keep you awake.
Here are a few more tips:
- Patches can be worn during sleep.
- Avoid using B12 Energy Plus at night as it may keep you awake.
- Patches are not waterproof.
- It is ok to wear multiple patches at a time.
- You can try using all patches at once (for example, putting them on each morning when you wake up, and removing them 8 hours later).
- Or, you can wear just a few patches at once (for example, putting some on in the morning when you wake up and removing them 8 hours later; and putting on the rest of the patches before you go to bed at night and removing them when you wake up in the morning).
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchMD vitamin patches.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PatchMD Quality Assurance
- Easy to Use - Only 1 patch a day
- Safety Guaranteed - Patch delivery allows lower dosage and minimizes risk of side effects
- Patch Delivery System - Bypasses digestion which partly destroys vitamins before reaching their destinations
- Stays in Place - Patch can be worn anywhere on the body and stays put through intense movements
- Made in USA - Our facilities employ purest quality ingredients and feature the highest level of technical excellence
Dr. Stephanie Nielsen talks about PatchMD technology and nutritionPlease Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.