Healthy, pain-free joints let you be active and get more out of life, but painful joints can sideline you. Pain in your knees, ankles, hips, and other joints is often related to conditions such as osteoarthritis, which happens when the collagen, or tissue that cushions your joints, is degraded.
PatchAid Glucosamine and Chondroitin Plus contains nutrients that are used for building up collagen, which could reduce joint pain. The glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM in PatchAid Glucosamine and Chondroitin Plus are commonly used to support collagen production in your body. Each patch also contains vitamin C and manganese, which are two essential nutrients for collagen production and joint health.
Since inflammation and oxidation can play a role in collagen degradation and joint pain, PatchAid Glucosamine and Chondroitin Plus also contains a variety of natural anti-inflammatories and antioxidants. It has turmeric (curcumin), cinnamon, ginger, willow bark, rosemary, and holy basil.
Glucosamine and Chondroitin Plus Vitamin Patch:
- May promote joint strength and health.*
- May reduce joint pain linked to inflammation.*
- May support normal wound healing.*
- May support healthy levels of inflammation and normal antioxidant activity.*
- May help protect cells from damaging free radicals.*
Do not miss out on your favorite activities, your workouts, and the ability to simply live life without thinking about your joints. Glucosamine and Chondroitin Plus Vitamin Patch offers:
- Glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM to promote cartilage formation in joints.
- A proprietary blend of natural ingredients with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Herbal remedies such as cinnamon, holy basil, rosemary, white willow bark, and ginger.
- 500 mg (833% of the daily value) of antioxidant vitamin C.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residue. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the release liner from the patch.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- Wear the patch for as long as you would like, preferably at least 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements. According to a recent study, large studies are needed on the efficacy of multivitamin patches before they can be recommended to the bariatric patient population.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Glucosamine and Chondroitin Plus Vitamin Patch by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.