HUGE LIMITED TIME FLASH SALE! Current Stock Expiration Date: January 2021
The Iron Plus Vitamin Patch by My Vitamin Patch is the most powerful Iron Plus Vitamin Patch on the market today!
My Vitamin Patches are a brand new innovative line of sweat-proof and water-resistant vitamin patches, making the patch ideal for those with an active lifestyle.
Iron is an essential mineral for the formation of healthy red blood cells in the body so they can carry oxygen to your cells as needed. It is also necessary for the immune system. Vitamin C and vitamin A are vitamins that support the absorption and use of iron in the body. Astaxanthin is a carotenoid that may reduce oxidative stress.
My Vitamin Patch Iron Patch may:*
- Promote normal red blood cell formation and stamina.
- Support normal energy production.
- Help maintain a strong immune system.
- Promote antioxidant activity in the body.
- Support healthy vision.
- Promote joint, heart, and blood vessel health.
Iron is in meat and other animal products, many vegetables, and beans. Patients with weight loss surgery such as gastric bypass or gastric sleeve could be at higher risk for iron and other nutrient deficiencies. Vegetarians and women are also at higher risk. My Vitamin Patch Iron Patch:
- Has iron, vitamin A, vitamin C, and astaxanthin.
- Has iron in the form of iron bisglycinate to increase absorption.
- Reduces the stomach discomfort that can come with oral iron supplements.
- Is safe and easy to use.
- Is free from gluten and sugar.
- Is latex-free.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residue. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the release liner from the patch.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- Wear the patch for as long as you would like, preferably at least 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple My Vitamin Patch patches at a time.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our My Vitamin Patch vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements. According to a recent study, large studies are needed on the efficacy of multivitamin patches before they can be recommended to the bariatric patient population.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Iron Plus Vitamin Patch by My Vitamin Patch is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.