Pro-Stat AWC (Advanced Wound Care) is an enzyme hydrolyzed complete protein supplement providing a naturally occurring high nitrogen mix of Essential, Conditionally-Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids with added L-Arginine, L-Citrulline, L-Cystine, Vitamin C, and Zinc. Pro-Stat Advanced Wound care is high in protein with 17 grams per 1 oz. serving - 15 grams of protein from enriched collagen (tryptophan and cystine added) and 2.0 grams added L-Arginine.
Pro-Stat AWC is naturally rich in amino acids that are a critical factor in replenishing depleted protein stores and accelerating tissue healing in patients with pressure ulcers. Pro-Stat AWC has no fat or cholesterol and is low in sodium, phosphorus, and potassium. For Pre-surgery, it protects lean body mass, strength, and energy. Post-surgery, it supports advanced wound healing, recovery, energy and metabolism, and satisfies protein needs.
Pro-Stat AWC can be taken straight or mixed with liquids or soft food and is certified kosher.
Pro-Stat AWC Features:
- Clinically shown in one study to promote pressure ulcer and wound healing
- Nutrient dense, providing 17 grams of protein and 100 calories per 1 fl oz
- Contains arginine, citrulline, cysteine, vitamin C, and zinc
- Hydrolyzed for rapid absorption & efficient utilization, even with impaired gastric processes
- Contains high nitrogen amino acids Arginine, Glycine, Proline and Hydroxyproline for high net protein utilization
- Promotes tissue healing and weight stabilization
- High in conditionally indispensable amino acids needed for recovery
- Can be taken like a medication or used as a food fortifier
- Ideal for administration via feeding tubes. Will not clog feeding tubes.
- Small 30 ml serving size promotes compliance
- Shelf Stable, no refrigeration necessary.
- Available in 2 great tasting flavors
- Available in bottles or unit doses
- Honey-like viscosity
Use under medical supervision. Healthcare professionals should determine intake based on condition, estimated need and dietary intake. Suggested intake: 1–3 servings per day. Administer orally or through a feeding tube. Not suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition. Not for parenteral use. Suitable for adults.
- Can be taken straight or mixed with any hot or cold beverage or food.
- Flush feeding tube with 30-60 mL water.
- Pour 30 mL of Pro-Stat® in a 4–6 fl oz container.
- Add 30–60 mL water and mix well with a disposable spoon or tongue blade.
- Administer Pro-Stat® via syringe.
- Flush with 30–60 mL of water.
- Store at room temperature.
- Refrigeration causes gelling.
- Discard 3 months after opening.
- Record date opened on bottom of the container.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
Can be taken straight or mixed with any hot or cold beverage or food.
Nutrition Information per 30ml Serving:
Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Collagen Protein, Water, Glycerin, Malic Acid, L-Arginine. Contains 2% or less: L-Citrulline, L-Tryptophan, L-Cysteine HCL, Phosphoric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate (to help protect flavor), Sodium Benzoate (to help protect flavor), Sucralose, Zinc Sulfate.
Wild Cherry Punch flavored version of this product contains 2% or less of each of the following: Natural Flavors.
Citrus Splash flavored version of this product contains 2% or less of each of the following: Natural and Artificial Flavors.