Proteinex 2Go Liquid Predigested 26g Protein Shots - Available in 2 Flavors!
Proteinex 2go comes in a convenient and easy to carry bottle. You get 26 grams of protein per 2.5oz bottle and only 100 calories! It’s FREE of Fat, Sugar and Carbohydrates!
Proteinex 2go provide healthy protein and a full complement of vitamins.
Proteinex is a predigested protein supplement specially formulated to contain all indispensable amino acids making it a complete protein source. It is “predigested” by being broken down into its simplest form of building block amino acids.
We only carry the new and improved Proteinex 2Go Liquid 26g Protein Shots that were just recently released to official Proteinex distributors, like BariatricPal!
Directions: As a dietary supplement, Adults and children over 12 years of age and older; 1 bottle (75mL) bottle daily provides 26 grams of the protein hydrolysate. For children under 12 years of age, use as indicated by a physician.
- Contains all essential and non essential amino acids.
- Has no fat, or no carbohydrates.
- Contains no sugar, and this is very important because diabetes is the first mortality cause in renal patients.
- Nitrogen content is 2% for each 15gm (30CC)
- Osmolality is 1494MOSM/KG (Proteinex®) and 550-600 MO SM/KG (Proteinex®-18)
- Can be mixed with apple sauce, apple juice, grape juice, and crystal light for gastric bypass patients.
- Does not clog feeding tubes. The tubes should be flushed with water before and after the use of Proteinex.
- Proteinex® is a protein supplement that does not need a prescription but it is recommended consulting of a healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 bottle (75mL)
Other Ingredients: Hydrolyzed collagen, purified water, malic acid, artificial and natural flavor, sucralose, L-tryptophan, natural red color (beet juice, carmine), potassium sorbate, and sodium benzoate.
The protein source used for Proteinex® comes from a lean part of the porcine (skin). The pharmaceutical gelatin has been specially prepared and approved as Kosher and Pareve for year round and Passover use in accordance with Jewish Law and may be used for all Pharmaceutical purposes.