R-Kane Nutritionals Pro-Cal High Protein Shake or Pudding - Strawberry
The perfect creamy fresh strawberry pudding or shake makes this 15g protein and 100 calorie meal replacement a delicious addition to your targeted nutrition for weight management. Easy to prepare for a creamy pudding or a delicious shake.
- High Protein – 15 grams per shake/pudding
- Low Calorie – 100 calories per shake/ pudding
- Low Fat – 1.5 grams per shake/pudding
- Low Carb – 7 grams per shake/pudding
- Low Cholesterol
- Trans Fat-Free
- Enriched with Vitamins and Minerals
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Easily mixes with water
Ingredients: Calcium Caseinate, Fructose, Creamer [Corn Syrup Solids, Coconut Oil, Sodium Caseinate (a milk derivative), Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono and Diglycerides, Sodium Aluminosilicate], Natural Flavors, Contains less then 2% of: Dipotassium Phosphate, Salt, Emulsifiers (Propylene Glycol Esters of Fatty Acids, Mono and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Aspartame*, Calcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Reduced Iron, Niacinamide, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Oxide, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Cyanocobalamin, Riboflavin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Copper Gluconate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Cholecalciferol, FD&C Red #40, Manganese Sulfate.
Allergens: Contains Milk, Soy.
*Phenylketonurics: contains Phenylalanine
For a Shake:
- Add contents of one pack into a (10 oz.) glass, shaker cup or blender.
- Add 8 ounces* of cold water.
- Stir thoroughly until dissolved. Enjoy.
For a Pudding:
- Add contents of one pack to a small cup.
- Add 3 to 4 ounces** of cold water.
- Stir thoroughly with a spoon until smooth. **
* More or less water may be added based on preference.
** Promptly refrigerate any uneaten portion and consume within 24 hours.