Tropical fruit has fiber and a great taste, so why not get what you’re looking for with BariatricPal Fiber Drinks – Tropical Fruit? Just mix it in 5 to 10 ounces of water and enjoy the taste of the tropics – sugar not included!
Fiber can help control your blood sugar levels and lower your cholesterol. It’s also a key to maintaining bowel regularity and digestive health. Best of all, it can help you lose weight because it helps reduce hunger.
The problem is, it’s hard to get enough fiber after weight loss surgery when you’re so focused on getting enough protein. That’s where BariatricPal Fiber Drinks come in. Each has 5 grams of soluble and insoluble fiber, and only 15 calories. 10 packets per box – just mix in water!
- 20 calories
- 5 grams of fiber (20% of the daily value)
- Lactose Free
- Aspartame Free
- 35% of the daily value for vitamin C and vitamin A
- 30% of the daily value for iron
- Suitable for the Pre Op and Post Op Liquid, Mushies and Pureed Foods, Solid Foods and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, duodenal switch and gastric band patients
10 x Bariatricpal Tropical Fruit Fiber Drink Packets/Box
Ingredients: Soluble Corn Fiber, Maltodextrin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, (Beet Juice, Beta Carotene, Black Carrot Extract and Tumeric for color), Potassium Citrate, Sucralose, Cellulose and Xanthan Gums, Carrageenan, Malic Acid.
Allergy Information: Contains no known allergens. All products listed have been manufactured on equipment that has processed milk, wheat (gluten), soy, egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
1. Empty 1 package (1 oz) into 5-10 oz. of cold water.
2. Stir until dissolved.