ProCare Health "1 per Day!" Bariatric Multivitamin Capsule - Special 45
Developed with Bariatric Doctors and Dietitians ProCare Health's capsule multivitamins are a great and affordable solution to get the nutrients the body needs!
ProCare Health "1 per Day!" Bariatric Multivitamin Capsule - Special 45 Highlights:
- ProCare Health's same once-daily formula with 3 differences.
- Special Formula with Lower B12, increased Thiamine and utilizes Methylfolate instead of Folic Acid.
- 3rd party independently tested for quality.
- Fast-dissolving veggie capsules.
ProCare Health's SPECIAL formula once-daily multivitamin is a great option that addresses the unique needs of some patients.
- B12 is one of the hardest supplements for your body to absorb, this is why it is such a high dose. From monitoring patients' blood work through our partnerships with bariatric programs ProCare Health has found some patients absorb the B12 in our vitamins at an above-average rate. This called for a lower B12 level needed in a supplement.
ProCare Health "1 per Day!" Bariatric Multivitamin Capsule - Special 45 uses Methylfolate instead of Folic Acid, both are forms of vitamin B9. Methylfolate is the naturally occurring form of vitamin B9. Vitamin B9 serves many important functions in your body. For example, it plays a crucial role in cell growth and the formation of DNA.
MTHFR gene mutation handles the breakdown of the vitamin folic acid. This breakdown leads to elevated levels of homocysteine. Homocysteine is a chemical produced from an amino acid in our bodies when folic acid breaks down. If folic acid isn't broken down, it will block the body's ability to have enough folate. It’s estimated that 1 in every 3 individuals has the MTHFR genetic mutation.
- The last difference between this SPECIAL formula and ProCare Health's original is a higher Thiamine amount. The body is incapable of producing thiamine and can store only 30mg in tissues. It is mostly in skeletal muscles but also can be found in the brain, heart, liver, and kidneys. Its storage in the body is limited, and it can be exhausted quickly. This is why having a sufficient amount is needed. Additional Thiamine is often suggested after Bariatric Surgery. Thiamine plays an important role in carbohydrate metabolism, nerve conduction, and the actions of the heart and muscles.
The vegetable-based capsule is fast dissolving and will even a breakdown in water, so limited stomach acid is no problem.
Trust and Transparency- all of our multivitamins are independently third-party tested to make sure they meet the potency we list on our label. We are the only company that makes these results available to you. You can feel confident you are getting the important supplementation your body needs to stay healthy and energized.