A sneak attack on your taste buds!
If you're looking for a snack that's more FLAVOR than FIRE, you're in luck. Somewhat Spicy is a savory blend of aged cayenne pepper, garlic, sea salt and just enough spice to satisfy without the inconvenience of the runny nose.
SuperSeedz Gourmet Pumpkin Seeds Highlights:
- One of the most nutritious seeds on the planet!
- 8G of Protein | 16% RDI
- 15% RDI of Iron
- 15% RDI of Zinc
- Cholesterol Free
Why Are they super? Who knew SuperSeedz pumpkin seeds were so, well...SUPER. Here are some reasons why:
- NO SHELLS! We take off the shell, so you don’t get any of that shell shrapnel.
- NUTRITIONALLY WELL ENDOWED Pumpkin seeds have been a little under the radar, but they are packed with nutrients. Ounce for ounce pumpkin seeds has 42% more protein than almonds and 212% more magnesium than peanuts.
- SIMPLE, NATURAL INGREDIENTS Unlike many nut and seed brands that spray-flavor their products with artificial flavors, each of our seeds is dry roasted with nothing but simple, natural and delicious ingredients.
- ALLERGY FRIENDLY Free from Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Milk, Wheat (Gluten), Egg, Soy, Fish, Shellfish and they're delicious... JACKPOT!
It started with a salad. Kathie Pelliccio had a problem. She loved salads but needed something more--more crunch and more flavor. Kathie tried almonds, peanuts, but found that no-shell pumpkin seeds (pepitas) had just the right flavor and crunch she was looking for. As a bonus, they were unique, fun, allergy-friendly and far more nutritious.
So Kathie started making her own no shell, seasoned pumpkin seeds in her kitchen. Flavor was critical. Each seasoning had to be memorable, the ingredients had to be natural and each seed had to be perfectly roasted. She used unique, wonderful seasonings and developed a proprietary dry roasting process that resulted in the perfect seed.
Kathie made “batches” of her seeds and stored them in glass jars. Jar after jar, the seeds began to disappear. Her kids were the culprits. Her picky eaters loved the seeds and so did their friends, so Kathie began selling them at local fairs and farmers markets. A company was soon born: Kathie's Kitchen.
Then Kathie met Joe Pelliccio, a man as passionate about SuperSeedz as she was. Soon he became the Seed King, President of the company, and husband to Kathie! Now, they travel the country together turning people into SuperSeedz "seedlings."