The Vitamin D3/Calcium Vitamin Patch by My Vitamin Patch is the most powerful Vitamin D3/Calcium Vitamin Patch on the market today!
My Vitamin Patches are a brand new innovative line of sweat proof and water resistant vitamin patches, making the patch ideal for those with an active lifestyle.
My Vitamin Patch Vitamin D3/Calcium Patch is specifically formulated to support bone health and more. Calcium is an essential mineral and the main mineral in strong bones. Vitamin D is known for its role in bone health as it works with calcium to support strong bones and lower the risk of osteoporosis. Vitamin D has other functions in the body, including as a necessary part of a healthy immune system. Vitamin K is needed for blood clotting and proper bone mineralization, and magnesium is an essential mineral for energy production and muscle and bone function and health.
My Vitamin Patch Vitamin D3/Calcium Patch may:*
- Support bone health and metabolism.
- Promote normal blood clotting.
- Promote healthy insulin sensitivity and blood sugar regulation.
- Support a strong immune system and healthy heart.
- Promote breast, prostate, and colon health.
- Maintain normal muscle and nerve function.
Calcium is naturally found in dairy products, leafy green vegetables, and canned bony fish such as mackerel, but it can be hard to get enough from foods alone. Vitamin D is known as the “sunshine” vitamin because the human body can make it when skin is exposed to UV radiation from the sun, but many people have suboptimal levels. People with darker skin and older adults often have lower vitamin D levels. Weight loss surgery patients, people who live in northern climates with less UV radiation exposure, and people who wear sunscreen and protective clothing are also often low in vitamin D. My Vitamin Patch Vitamin D3/Calcium Patch:
- Has vitamin D, vitamin K2, calcium, and magnesium.
- Has vitamin D3, which is the active form of vitamin D in the body.
- Provides nutrients that can be low in weight loss surgery patients.
- Avoids the need to digest calcium supplements, which can be hard on the body.
- Is safe and easy to use.
- Is free from gluten and sugar.
- Is latex-free.
Please Note: We use Calcium Carbonate and not Calcium Citrate in our patches. Calcium Carbonate is absorbed better than Calcium Citrate when used topically. The only reason Calcium Citrate is what many surgeons or doctors recommend is that it's the best form of Calcium - when ingested into your digestive system. My Vitamin Patch patches bypass the digestive system so there's no benefit of using Calcium Citrate!
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residue. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the release liner from the patch.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- Wear the patch for as long as you would like, preferably at least 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple My Vitamin Patch patches at a time.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our My Vitamin Patch vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements. According to a recent study, large studies are needed on the efficacy of multivitamin patches before they can be recommended to the bariatric patient population.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Vitamin D3/Calcium Vitamin Patch by My Vitamin Patch is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.