When you get gastric bypass surgery, you’re putting yourself in a position to lose weight and follow an active lifestyle. Nothing can stop you – unless you’re short on necessary nutrients. Put yourself in the best position to succeed by getting the supporting nutrition you need. Along with meeting your basic nutrient needs, the Gastric Bypass Active Lifestyle Patch Pack provides nutrients to keep you strong and healthy inside and out as you lose weight and keep it off.
The gastric bypass surgery is a restrictive and malabsorptive procedure that can lead to the need for vitamin supplements to prevent vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Since gastric bypass is restrictive, it leads to you eating less food and getting fewer vitamins and minerals from food. Since gastric bypass is malabsorptive, it causes your body to absorb fewer of the vitamins and minerals that are in your food.
The gastric bypass leads to a high rate of vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Nutrient deficiencies can make you tired and less energized. They can slow your metabolism and interfere with weight loss. Being deficient in some nutrients can even have long-term effects such as nerve damage and weaker bones.
Don’t risk getting vitamin and mineral deficiencies! If your doctor recommends supplements and you hate swallowing pills or chewing your supplements, try patches instead. Just put on a new patch each day for each of the patches in the Gastric Bypass Active Lifestyle Patch Pack. It has the essential vitamins and minerals that you need each day.
The pack also includes patches to support an active lifestyle that can boost weight loss and keep you feeling strong and healthy. As you lose weight and get more active, use the Glucosamine Chondroitin Patch to give your joints the nutrients they need to regenerate the soft cushioning that helps prevent joint pain and arthritis. The Garcinia Cambogia Patch supports weight loss by revving up metabolism and fighting hunger, so you can burn more calories without feeling as hungry. Finally, don’t forget the most important aspect of staying active: good rest each night! The Sleep Starter Topical Patch naturally promotes sleep with non-habit-forming ingredients so you can wake up rested the next day.
The patches have the essential vitamins and minerals your body needs for good health, plus extra amounts of the specific vitamins and minerals that you need after gastric bypass surgery. The Gastric Bypass Active Lifestyle Patch Pack includes all of the patches in our Gastric Bypass Patch Pack plus extra patches to support energy and activity as you lose weight. You will receive a 30-day supply of:
- Multivitamin Plus Patch – for general health and nourishment.
- Vitamin D3/Calcium Patch – for strong bones.
- Iron Plus Patch – for healthy red blood cells and metabolism.
- B12 Energy Plus Vitamin Patch – for healthy red blood cells, metabolism, and healthy nails, hair, and skin.
- Glucosamine Chondroitin Patch – for joint support to keep you moving pain-free.
- Garcinia Cambogia Patch – to boost metabolism and suppress appetite so you can feel energized while losing even more weight.
- Sleep Aid Patch – to give you the restful sleep you need so you can be on top of your game tomorrow.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residue. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the release liner from the patch.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- Wear the patch for as long as you would like, preferably at least 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Gastric Bypass Active Lifestyle Patch Pack by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.