Optimal health requires more than preventing deficiencies by getting minimum amounts of essential vitamins and minerals. Being your best self includes getting nutrients that support your body inside and out. Structures from your bones and joints to your hair, skin, and nails all have different nutrient needs – and it may take a little extra to get those nutrients.
The Strong Body Inside and Out Patch Pack by PatchAid includes a 30-day supply of:
- Vitamin D3/Calcium - supports bone strength, vitamin D to improve your body’s metabolism of calcium, and vitamin K and magnesium to keep the process running smoothly. Bonus: magnesium can also support healthier muscles.
- Biotin Plus - allows regeneration of healthy hair, skin, and nails, along with promoting healthy blood sugar and thyroid function.
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin Plus - designed to naturally alleviate arthritis or joint pain, with glucosamine to provide a structural component for joint strength, and chondroitin to improve joint elasticity.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residue. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the release liner from the patch.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- Wear the patch for as long as you would like, preferably at least 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Strong Body Inside and Out Patch Pack by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.