Ingredients: Milk Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Non Fat Milk, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Creamer (Corn Syrup Solids, Coconut Oil, Sodium Caseinate (a milk derivative), Dipotassium Phosphate, Contains 2% or less of each of: Mono and Diglycerides, Sodium Aluminosilicate), Thickeners (xanthan, guar and cellulose gums, sodium alginate), Potassium Citrate, Vitamin Mineral Premix (Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene, Cholecalciferol, dl-alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Reduced Iron, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Gluconate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin), Salt, Sucralose, Soy Lecithin.
Banana pudding is one of the most comforting foods you can have, but it’s chock full of sugar and carbs. Unless, of course, you make up a packet of BariatricPal Banana Protein Pudding and Shake Mix. It has only 7 grams of carbohydrates and it keeps you full with 15 grams of protein. You may think you’re eating for comfort, but you’re really just nourishing your body while you lose weight.
BariatricPal Pudding and Shake Mixes provide the ultimate in flexible protein options. Need a shake on the go? Just mix a packet with 10 ounces of cold water, and you’re ready in seconds. Want a decadent dessert or a delicious snack? Just mix a packet into 4 ounces of water, and watch it thicken in seconds. Not a bad way to get 15 grams of protein!
- 100 calories
- 15 grams of protein
- Kosher OU-D
- 35% of the daily value for vitamin A
- 30% of the daily value for vitamin C
- 30% of the daily value for calcium
- 30% of the daily value for iron
- Contains B vitamins, vitamin E, zinc, and copper
- Suitable for the Pre Op and Post Op Liquid Diets (pureed recommended), Solid Foods, Weight Loss, and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric band, gastric bypass, and gastric sleeve patients
- A great dessert, snack, or breakfast
- Aspartame free
7 x BariatricPal Tropical Banana Protein Shake or Pudding Packets Per Box
Allergy Information: Contains milk. All products listed have been manufactured on equipment that has processed milk, wheat (gluten), soy, egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
Directions for a Shake
1. Pour contents of package into a glass.
2. Add 6-8 ounces of cold water, stir until dissolved.
Directions for a Pudding
1. Pour contents of package into a glass or dessert dish.
2. Add 4 ounces of cold water, stir until dissolved.