Celebrate ENS Essential Multi 4 in 1 Shake (Protein, Multivitamin, Calcium, and Fiber) - Variety Pack
Celebrate's Essential Multi 4 in 1 (Protein, Multivitamin, Calcium citrate & Fiber) was specifically developed for surgical weight loss patients. This is so MUCH MORE than a protein shake! This is as close that you will ever get to having an ALL-IN-ONE bariatric protein shake and vitamin supplement! Celebrate's Essential Multi 4 in 1 shake is a one-of-a-kind product that helps you to get your multivitamin, calcium, fiber, AND protein all-in-one great-tasting product. Each Essential Multi 4 in 1 shake contains a high-potency multivitamin, 500 mg of calcium citrate, 4-5 g of fiber, and 25 g of whey protein isolate in each serving. This product is the best option for patients immediately following surgery.
The Celebrate ENS Essential Multi 4 in 1 Shake (Protein, Multivitamin, Calcium, and Fiber) - Variety Pack contains:
- 5 Servings X Celebrate ENS Essential Multi 4 in 1 Shake - Orange Cream
- 5 Servings X Celebrate ENS Essential Multi 4 in 1 Shake - Chocolate Milk
- 5 Servings X Celebrate ENS Essential Multi 4 in 1 Shake - Vanilla Cake Batter
- Robust multivitamin
- 500 mg of calcium citrate
- 4 g of soluble fiber
- 25 g of whey protein isolate
- 500 mg of an antioxidant blend
- Added electrolytes
- 200 mg green tea extract
- Gluten Free
Key Notes Regarding the Celebrate Essential Multi 4 in 1:
- One serving = one chewable Multivitamin + 500 mg of Calcium Citrate + 25 g of whey protein isolate.
- It is recommended to mix with 8 oz of water (or milk of choice), shake, and enjoy, but it can be mixed with more or less water (or milk) to taste.
Who is this Product For?
- Early post-op patients.
- Bariatric athletes.
- Anyone looking for a convenient alternative to chewables or pills.
- Taste - When you have to take a product every day, it needs to be something that you like. Our Essential Multi 3 in 1 flavors have just the right mix of sweet and tart!
- Calcium Citrate - by utilizing 100% calcium citrate, we are providing you with a form of calcium that is easily absorbed, does not need to be taken with food (to be properly absorbed), has a lower risk of kidney stone formation (compared to calcium carbonate), and is the only recommended form of calcium for weight loss surgery patients.
- Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin & cyanocobalamin) - With over 8,000% of the daily value (DV) of vitamin B-12, Celebrate’s Essential Multi 3 in 1 contains one of the highest studied levels of B-12 for WLS patients. Studies have shown that at these levels, 95% of patients will NOT need additional sublingual B-12.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) - Our Essential Multi 3 in 1 contains the highest level of vitamin D available in a bariatric product. Vitamin D deficiencies are quite common in bariatric surgery patients so taking a multivitamin with adequate levels of vitamin D3 is critical to your health.
- B-Complex - In addition to vitamin B-12, the other B-complex vitamins are critical for your health following surgery. Certain B vitamins such as vitamin B1 (thiamin) are critical immediately following surgery and our Essential Multi 3 in 1 contains the most appropriate levels of each vitamin, in the proper form for bariatric surgery patients, reducing the need for an extra B-complex supplement.*
- Vitamin A - By blending pre-formed (retinyl palmitate) and beta-carotene to make up our vitamin A, we are providing the safest and most effective approach available for this key vitamin. This blend allows your body to regulate its intake of vitamin A, absorbing only what it needs to function properly.
- Magnesium – This critical mineral is most effective in the citrate form. Celebrate contains the highest percentage of magnesium citrate of any bariatric supplement.
- Chelated Minerals - Chelation simply means, "attaching to." By chelating our mineral forms to an amino acid, we have increased the likelihood that these minerals will be absorbed in a low acid environment.
- Water Miscible Vitamins ADEK - We utilize dry, water miscible forms of vitamins A, D, E, and K to further enhance absorption. This means that these nutrients do not have to be taken with fat to optimize absorption, unlike other fat-soluble vitamins included in many multivitamins.
- Protein Quality - Since quality is a critical element of all of our products, we use an ultra refined whey protein isolate that scores 100 (out of 100) on the PDCAA scale.
Primary surgery type: Gastric Bypass / Sleeve Gastrectomy / Adjustable Gastric Band / Duodenal Switch
Flavor: Chocolate Milk, Vanilla Cake Batter, or Orange Cream