This is your perfect chance to try almost every variety of Kay's Naturals products. This is a BariatricPal Store exclusive product!
- Suitable for the Solid Foods, Maintenance, and Back-on-Track diets
- Suitable for Gastric Band, Gastric Sleeve, and Gastric Bypass patients
- A filling snack
- Kay's Naturals Protein Kruncheeze - White Cheddar Cheese
- Kay's Naturals Protein Snack Mix - Sweet BBQ Mix
- Kay's Naturals Protein Chips - Crispy Parmesan
- Kay's Naturals Protein Chips - Chili Nacho Cheese
- Kay's Naturals Protein Cereal - French Vanilla
- Kay's Naturals Protein Cereal - Apple Cinnamon
- Kay's Naturals Protein Cereal - Honey Almond
- Kay's Naturals Protein Pretzel Sticks - Jalapeno Honey Mustard
- Kay's Naturals Protein Pretzel Sticks - Cinnamon Toast
- Kay's Naturals Protein Pretzels - Original Flavor
- Kay's Naturals Protein Cookie Bites - Mocha Espresso
- Kay's Naturals Protein Cookie Bites - Honey Almond
- Kay's Naturals Protein Puffs - Almond Delight
- Kay's Naturals Protein Puffs - Veggie Pizza
- Kay's Naturals Protein Puffs - Mac and Cheese
Please Note: We do everything we can to deliver your products in perfect condition. We cannot be liable for protein chips breaking into small pieces during shipping.
Some protein chips may break into small pieces. These pieces are perfect for a variety of healthy and delicious uses. If you are lucky enough to receive a few pre-crushed chips in your shipment, why not give the following ideas a try?
- Use them as breading for baked “fried” chicken along with your regular seasonings and egg or olive oil.
- Sprinkle them on tuna casserole made with Protein Mushroom Soup and your choice of low-carb ingredients, such as cheese, broccoli, and Protein Pasta.
- Use them as a crunchy topping for mac and cheese made with Protein Pasta.
- Swap breadcrumbs in meatloaf and turkey meatballs.
- Add them to soup, salad, and chili instead of croutons.
- Make crusted tilapia or other fish using chip pieces instead of breadcrumbs.
- Add them to a morning egg or tofu scramble.