The duodenal switch (DS or BPD-DS) bariatric surgery can put you at risk for vitamin and mineral deficiencies because you are eating less and because the surgery leads to malabsorption of nutrients. It is worth the effort to take your vitamins to stay nourished and healthy and to make weight loss easier.
Experts at the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) suggest taking a variety of supplements to prevent deficiencies. The BariatricPal DS Pack includes a once-daily multivitamin and chocolate calcium soft chews.
- Over 20 essential vitamins and minerals.
- Two simple products to meet ASMBS guidelines.
- Calcium and vitamin D for strong bones.
- B vitamins and iron for normal metabolism and energy.
- Easy to use.
- Great-tasting calcium chews.
The BariatricPal Duodenal Switch Vitamin 30-Day Supply Pack includes the following:
The BariatricPal Duodenal Switch Vitamin 60-Day Supply Pack includes the following:
The BariatricPal Duodenal Switch Vitamin 90-Day Supply Pack includes the following: