Your body needs certain nutrients to survive and thrive. You may be careful to eat right and choose nutritious foods, but are you sure you are getting your ideal amount of each of the essential vitamins and minerals your body needs each day? The goals are not only to prevent deficiencies, but also to get optimum amounts for your well-being.
PatchAid Multivitamin has a unique formula with 27 essential vitamins and minerals. It is designed to contain nutrients that may not be high enough in your daily diet to provide you with optimal amounts.
MultiVitamin Plus Topical Patch by PatchAid:
- May provide essential nutrients that are not present each day.*
- May support healthy metabolism and energy production.*
- May support a strong immune system.*
- May support bone, joint, heart, blood, and brain health.*
- May protect healthy cells from damaging free radicals.*
A multivitamin supplement can take the daily pressure off of getting each of the nutrients you need.
MultiVitamin Plus Topical Patch by PatchAid offers:
- 27 essential vitamins and minerals.
- A stress-free way of getting essential nutrients.
- No worries about upset stomach due to nutrient absorption.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residue. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the release liner from the patch.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- Wear the patch for as long as you would like, preferably at least 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements. According to a recent study, large studies are needed on the efficacy of multivitamin patches before they can be recommended to the bariatric patient population.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The MultiVitamin Plus Topical Patch by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.