24/7 Feel Good Vitamin Patch Pack by PatchAid
Weight loss is not just about struggling. In fact, you do better when you work with your body, not against it. Why not feel good 24/7, and lose more weight in the process? You not only feel better, but are actually healthier, when you get enough sleep at night, have plenty of energy during the day, and give your body the dozens of different nutrients it needs. Adequate sleep and more daytime energy add up to faster weight loss, with less struggle.
The 24/7 Feel Good Vitamin Patch Pack includes the following:
- Multivitamin Plus Patch has 27 essential vitamins and minerals to complement your healthy diet and help prevent nutrient deficiencies.
- B12 Energy Plus Patch has vitamin B12 and other B vitamins and choline that are necessary for healthy energy production from carbohydrates, protein, and fat, and with no energy crash later.
- Sleep Starter Patch supports your healthy sleep habits with non-habit-forming, all-natural ingredients including melatonin.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residue. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the release liner from the patch.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- Wear the patch for as long as you would like, preferably at least 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement. According to a recent study, large studies are needed on the efficacy of multivitamin patches before they can be recommended to the bariatric patient population.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements. According to a recent study, large studies are needed on the efficacy of multivitamin patches before they can be recommended to the bariatric patient population.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The 24/7 Feel Good Vitamin Patch Pack by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.