Bariatric Advantage Chewable Prep Multi is designed to help bring bariatric patients with nutrient deficiencies to an improved nutritional status prior to surgery.
Delivers at least 200% DV of six key nutrients including vitamins D3 (3,000 IU), B1, and B12 (1,000 mcg) Delivers at least 100% DV of nine key nutrients including iron (18 mg) and copper (2 mg) as copper citrate which may be easier on the digestive system and may be preferred for bariatric surgery patients.
Bariatric Advantage Chewable Prep Multivitamin Mixed Fruit Highlights:
- Provides a full complex of all B vitamins delivering at least 100% DV
- Utilizes only vitamin D3, which is more bioactive and more effective than the D2 form
- Utilizes only natural source vitamin E
- Provides comprehensive trace mineral support delivering at least 100% DV of zinc, along with copper, manganese, chromium, and molybdenum along with selenium in selenomethionine form which is the preferred form for the correction of deficiency
- ASMBS and Bariatric Clinical Guidelines
- Patients preparing for bariatric surgery have been found to have deficiencies across several important nutrients such as vitamins D, B1, B12, and iron. It is recommended that pre-operative deficiencies are corrected prior to surgery.
Other Ingredients: Fructose, xylitol, stearic acid (vegetable), natural flavors, highly refined hydrogenated soybean oil, citric acid, mono and diglycerides, silicon dioxide, oligofructose, sucralose (a non-nutritive sweetener), acesulfame K, and vegetable protein isolate.
SUGGESTED USE: Take 2 tablets once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Chew or crush tablets completely before swallowing. Do not swallow tablets whole.
This product is gluten-free.
CAUTION: If you have had gastric surgery and experience persistent nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or other symptoms, call your healthcare practitioner. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is the leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
STORAGE: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.