Some people are chocolate lovers. Some people fall head over heels for coconut. Put chocolate and coconut together, and what do you get? It could be the most addictive weight loss food you have found yet.
That's right! You can lose weight while satisfying cravings for chocolate and coconut. BariatricPal Chocolate Coconut Protein Shake Mix in a Bottle has 15 grams of protein, but only 3 grams of added sugars compared to a possible 30 or more in a chocolate coconut smoothie.
BariatricPal 15 Gram Chocolate Coconut Protein Shake Mix has the rich taste of chocolate blended with the sweet taste of coconut, blended together in a creamy shake. It can satisfy the strongest of cravings.
For those times when you need protein now and need a convenient choice, BariatricPal 15g Chocolate Coconut Protein Shake can help. It’s all there, so you don’t even need to find a blender bottle. Just add water to the fill line, shake, and drink!
BariatricPal 15g Chocolate Coconut Protein Shake Highlights:
- 100 calories
- 15 grams of protein
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Suitable for the Pre Op and Post Op Liquid Diets, Solid Foods, Weight Loss, and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric band, gastric bypass, and gastric sleeve patients
- A great meal replacement or snack anywhere
- Aspartame free
- Remove the ring seal by inserting your thumb into the indention on the bottleneck and pushing the ring up.
- Add 8oz of water or fill it to the top of the label.
- Replace cap, shake until mixture is obtained.
INGREDIENTS: Calcium Caseinate, Natural Flavors, Cocoa Powder (processed with alkali), Fructose, Nonfat Dry Milk, Creamer (Sunflower oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate, mono- and diglycerides, dipotassium phosphate, contains 2% or less of each of the following: tricalcium phosphate, soy lecithin, tocopherols (added to help protect flavor), Milk Protein Isolate, Inulin, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Sodium Alginate), Salt, Potassium Citrate, Sucralose, Tricalcium Phosphate.
CONTAINS milk and soy. Manufactured on equipment that processes wheat (gluten), egg, peanuts, and tree nuts.
Please Note: You might receive this item with branding from either BariatricPal or our sister company Healthy Living Foods. They're the same products, just different brand names.