BariatricPal 15g Pudding and Shake Mix - Chocolate Cream
Think you have to give up chocolate if you want to lose weight? Think again! BariatricPal Pudding and Shake Mix – Chocolate Cream gives you the great flavors you’re craving with a nutritional count you can be proud of. Who knew?
BariatricPal Pudding and Shake Mixes provide the ultimate in flexible protein options. Need a shake on the go? Just mix a packet wit 10 ounces of cold water, and you’re ready in seconds. Want a decadent dessert or a delicious snack? Just mix a packet into 4 ounces of water, and watch it thicken in seconds. Not a bad way to get 15 grams of protein!
7 packets per box.
- 100 calories
- 15 grams of protein
- Fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals
- Suitable for the Pre Op and Post Op Liquid Diets (pureed recommended), Solid Foods, Weight Loss, and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, duodenal switch and gastric band patients
- A great dessert, snack, or breakfast
- Kosher (View certificate)
Ingredients: Calcium Caseinate (From Milk), Fructose, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Nonfat Milk, Sodium Caseinate, Corn Syrup Solids, Sunflower Oil, Magnesium Phosphate, Salt, Disodium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Aspartame*, Soy Lecithin, Vitamin C, Ferric Orthophosphate, Tocopherols (To Protect Flavor), Carrageenan, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Niacinamide, Copper Gluconate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Maltodextrin, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate, Folic Acid, Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate, Selenium Glycinate Complex, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K (Phytonadione), Magnesium Carbonate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
For a Shake:
- Place contents of one packet into a (10 oz.) glass, shaker cup or blender.
- Add 8 ounces of cold water and stir or shake vigorously until dissolved. Nonfat milk may be substituted for water.
For a Pudding:
- Place contents of one packet into a small cup or bowl.
- Add 4 ounces of cold water and mix thoroughly with a spoon until smooth and serve. Pudding thickens upon standing. Nonfat milk may be substituted for water.