BariatricPal B-Complex 100 Easy Swallow Capsules are a balanced, high-potency, full-spectrum B-vitamin supplement with USP-Grade nutrients in an easy-to-swallow capsule.
As coenzymes (helping enzymes carry out chemical reactions), B-vitamins are essential nutrients involved in most metabolic reactions. They play an important role in energy production, particularly from the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. These essential nutrients are also important for the production of healthy cells, hormones, neurotransmitters, and other biomolecules. They are needed for healthy nerve, heart, brain, muscle, and other important cell/tissue function. The B-vitamins are water-soluble, and therefore not stored to any significant extent in the body. This is why we need to ensure adequate intake of these nutrients on a daily basis. Due to the excess consumption of refined and processed foods, the average person does not consume optimal amounts of these nutrients.
BariatricPal B-Complex 100 Easy Swallow Capsules provide high amounts of essential B-Complex vitamins.
High Potency Balanced B-Complex 100 (USP grade!) - Easy Swallow Capsules by BariatricPal Highlights:
- B-Complex 100 provides a high-potency, full-spectrum B-vitamin supplement which helps support many different biochemical and physiological processes.
- BariatricPal’s B-complex contains USP-Grade nutrients, therefore meets strict standards for purity and potency.
- Easy to swallow capsules.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
BariatricPal Balanced B-Complex 100 Easy Swallow Capsules Benefits:
- Thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin are essential for the production of energy from food. They also help support nerve and heart function and help the body produce antioxidants.
- Vitamin B6 is needed to make neurotransmitters, chemicals that are essential for a normal, healthy brain, and nervous system function. B6 also helps support the metabolism of amino acids, including homocysteine, which, when elevated, may increase one’s risk for heart disease.
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid are both needed to make healthy blood cells by supporting DNA and RNA metabolism, and both help supports normal, healthy levels of homocysteine; a recognized cardiovascular “toxin”.
- Pantothenic acid is needed to produce energy from fats, carbohydrates, and proteins, while biotin is essential for the metabolism of fatty acids and glucose and assists in cellular energy production.
- Choline is needed to help support the production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine and serves as an important cofactor in healthy liver detoxification processes.
- Inositol serves as a signaling molecule helping to “direct” cellular function, while PABA serves as a component of folic acid.
Contains: No sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one(1) capsule daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.