BariatricPal CoEnzyme B-50 Complex Vegetarian Capsules are a high-potency B-complex vitamin that contains additional B-complex vitamins in their coenzyme form for improved absorption and bioavailability.
The body converts dietary B vitamins and B vitamins in supplements into active forms via the liver. The metabolically active coenzyme forms of B vitamins delivered in our “Coenzyme B” formula do not need to be metabolized by the liver and are ready for immediate use by the body.
B-vitamins are required for numerous biochemical and physiological processes including the metabolism of macronutrients (carbohydrates, fats, and proteins) to make energy, support healthy nervous system function, and cardiovascular function. Typically B-vitamins are used as needed and any excess is excreted. This makes it very important to consume these essential nutrients on a daily basis. Once B-vitamins are consumed they cannot perform their necessary functions until they are converted into their active coenzyme forms. Aging, chronic disease, and other factors may limit one’s ability to convert B-vitamins into their coenzyme forms. Our Coenzyme B-50 Complex provides the active coenzyme forms of several essential B-vitamins. This bypasses the need for conversion, improves absorption, bioavailability, and function.
BariatricPal CoEnzyme B-50 Complex Vegetarian Capsules Highlights:
BariatricPal CoEnzyme B-50 Complex Vegetarian CapsulesBenefits:
- High potency B-complex vitamin.
- Contains additional B-complex vitamins in their coenzyme form.
- Improved absorption and bioavailability.
- 50 Vegetarian Capsules per bottle.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Provides the coenzyme forms of thiamin, riboflavin, B6, pantothenic acid, and B12. This offers enhanced absorption, bioavailability, and biological activity of these nutrients.
- B-vitamins take part in numerous biochemical reactions, mostly related to the production of energy through nutrient metabolism. The metabolism of carbs, fat, and protein requires B-vitamins in their coenzyme forms.
- Coenzyme B-vitamins does not require metabolic conversion, and therefore may offer an advantage to certain populations such as the elderly, those with metabolic diseases such as diabetes, and many others.
The body converts dietary B vitamins and B vitamins in supplements into active forms via the liver. The metabolically active coenzyme forms of B vitamins delivered in our "Coenzyme B" formula do not need to be metabolized by the liver and are ready for immediate use by the body.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) vegetarian capsules daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.
Contains: No sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.