BariatricPal Cold Fruit Protein Drinks - Cran-Grape
Fruit juices can be cool, refreshing, and sweet. There is just one problem with fruit juices: their nutritionals. Unfortunately, that’s a major problem! A cup of fruit juice or fruit drink can have 150 calories and 40 grams of sugar! No way is that sugary, protein-free option even a possibility on your diet unless you are looking for a sure-fire way to spike your blood sugar and boost sugar cravings.
Enter BariatricPal Cold Fruit Drinks. They have 60 to 70 calories and no more than a measly 2 grams of sugar per serving. With 12 grams of protein, you can use the as a snack anytime to reduce hunger for hours. It also gives you 100% of the daily value for the antioxidant vitamin C. BariatricPal Cran-Grape Cold Drink has the delicious mixture of the tartness of cranberries and the juicy sweet burst of grapes. Just mix with water and enjoy. 7 servings per box.
- 60 calories
- 12 grams protein
- Fat free
- Less than 1 gram sugar
- 100% of the daily value for vitamin C
- Suitable for the Pre Op and Post Op Liquid Diets, Pureed (Mushies), Solid Foods, Weight Loss, and Maintenance Diets
- Suitable for gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, duodenal switch, and gastric band patients
- Made with natural flavors
- Aspartame free
7 X BariatricPal Cold Fruit 15g Protein Drinks - Cran-Grape Packets per Box
- Pour contents of package into a large glass (10 ounces).
- Add 8 ounces of cold water.
- Stir thoroughly until dissolved.
Ingredients: Contains Zero (0)% Juice, Hydrolyzed Gelatin, Whey Protein Isolate, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Aspartame*, Guar Gum, Ascorbic Acid, Salt, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1.
*Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine