BariatricPal Cold Fruit Protein Drinks - Kiwi and Berry
Fruit juices can be cool, refreshing, and sweet. There is just one problem with fruit juices: their nutritionals. Unfortunately, that’s a major problem! A cup of fruit juice or fruit drink can have 150 calories and 40 grams of sugar! No way is that sugary, protein-free option even a possibility on your diet unless you are looking for a sure-fire way to spike your blood sugar and boost sugar cravings.
Enter BariatricPal Cold Fruit Drinks. They have 60 to 70 calories and no more than a measly 2 grams of sugar per serving. With 12 grams of protein, you can use the as a snack anytime to reduce hunger for hours, and you can get 100% of the daily value for vitamin C. BariatricPal Kiwi and Berry Cold Drink offers the sweet burst of juicy berries mixed with the tropical refreshment of kiwis. Just mix with water and enjoy. 7 servings per box.
- 60 calories
- 12 grams protein
- Fat free
- Less than 1 gram sugar
- 100% of the daily value for vitamin C
- Suitable for the Pre Op and Post Op Liquid Diets, Pureed (Mushies), Solid Foods, Weight Loss, and Maintenance Diets
- Suitable for gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, duodenal switch and gastric band patients
- Made with natural flavors
- Aspartame free
7 X BariatricPal Cold Fruit Protein Drinks - Kiwi and Berry Packets per Box
- Pour contents of package into a large glass (10 ounces).
- Add 8 ounces of cold water.
- Stir thoroughly until dissolved.
Ingredients: Contains Zero (0)% Juice, Hydrolyzed Gelatin, Whey Protein Isolate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Fructose, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Aspartame*, Guar Gum, Ascorbic Acid, Salt, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #5
*Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine