HUGE FLASH SALE!
BariatricPal Elderberry Syrup Liquid Extract provides 6,400mg of 100% certified organic, vegan, Non-GMO, pure elderberry fruit extract per serving, with no sugar, artificial colors, or flavors. BariatricPal Elderberry Syrup has twice the potency of the leading brand. Yummy for adults and kids!
The organic elderberries used to produce BariatricPal Elderberry Syrup Liquid Extract are a rich source of anthocyanins that have been studied for their immune-supporting effects. Anthocyanins support the immune system by supporting cytokine production. Cytokines are messenger proteins that support the immune response.
Elderberry contains several compounds that help support healthy immune function. These active compounds help defend against viruses by affecting their ability to infect the body’s cells. Certain proteins at the surface of viruses have the ability to breakdown the body’s cell membranes and infect the cell. By neutralizing these proteins, the active compounds in elderberry help to protect the cells from infection. Elderberry is also rich in anthocyanins, which have well documented antioxidant properties. In addition, the anthocyanins in the elderberry help to support cytokine production. Cytokines are essential for regulating immune function.
Elderberry Syrup (Sambucus Nigra) Liquid Extract (4oz) by BariatricPal Highlights:
- Provides 6,400 mg of certified organic elderberry fruit extract per serving.
- Contains no sugar, artificial colors, or flavors.
- Elderberry extract has been shown to support immune function, particularly against the cold and flu virus.
- Overall Stress Support
- Has twice the potency of the leading brand.
- Contains 100% certified organic elderberry fruit.
- Vegan and NON-Gmo
- No glucose, fructose, or other sweeteners.
- No potassium sorbate.
- Safe for children.
- 12 servings per container.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
Elderberry Syrup (Sambucus Nigra) Liquid Extract (4oz) by BariatricPal Benefits:
- Black elderberry helps to support immune function by neutralizing hemagglutinin spikes on the surface of virus particles. By neutralizing these spikes, the virus loses the ability to puncture the cell membrane and infect the cell.
- Elderberry contains anthocyanins, a class of phytochemicals that support immune function by boosting the production of cytokines (proteins that regulate immune response), including tumor necrosis factor and interleukins.
- Stress plays a significant role in reducing immune function. Elderberry extract helps to reduce overall stress levels, and also significantly shortens recovery time from physical exertion. By reducing stress and its related effects, elderberry extract helps maintain a strong immune system.
As a dietary supplement:
- Adults take 2tsp (10ml) once daily.
- Children take 1tsp (5ml) once daily.
For more intensive use:
- Adults take 2tsp (10ml) twice daily.
- Children take 1tsp (5ml) twice daily.
Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.