Classic Italian dishes can be back on the menu with BariatricPal High Protein Light Entree - Ziti Marinara. It is a blend of real ziti with meaty tomato sauce, all seasoned to perfection.
It may taste great and be satisfying, but BariatricPal High Protein Light Entree - Ziti Marinara fits into the strictest of meal plans. It has only 100 calories and 7 grams of net carbs, while delivering 12 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber.
All this, and it could not be easier to prepare. Just mix it with 5 ounces of water, boil it, cool, and serve! A delicious dinner is yours without guilt. It goes well on its own or with a side salad.
BariatricPal High Protein Light Entree - Ziti Marinara Highlights:
- 100 calories
- 12 grams of protein.
- Contains at least 10 essential vitamins and minerals.
- 1.5 grams of fat.
- 1g Sugar
- 7 grams net Carbs
- 4 grams of dietary fiber
- Contains real parmesan cheese, tomato, and garlic and onion powder.
- Combine the contents of 1 packet and 5oz (approx. 150 mL) water into a microwave-safe bowl. Stir well.
- Microwave on high for 2 min and 30 sec; then stir. Continue to microwave on High for 2 min 30 sec.
- (Microwave ovens vary; adjust time as needed)
- Remove bowl from microwave, stir and allow 1-2 minutes to cool. Enjoy.
- Combine the contents of the package with 5 oz (approx. 150 mL) water to a saucepan. Stir thoroughly.
- Bring to a boil using medium heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 3-5 minutes or until desired consistency is obtained.
- Remove from the stovetop, stir and allow 1-2 minutes to cool. Enjoy.
Ingredients: Textured Soy Protein Concentrate, Enriched Ziti (Durum Flour [wheat], Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate [Iron], Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Tomato Powder, Natural Flavors, Parmesan Cheese ([Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Disodium Phosphate, Salt), Calcium Caseinate, Inulin (Chicory Root Extract), Spices, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Light Brown Sugar, Vitamin Mineral Premix (Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene, Cholecalciferol, dl-alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Reduced Iron, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Gluconate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin), Gum Blend (Acacia, Guar, & Xanthan Gums), Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate (I+G), Paprika Aquaresin (color), Soy and/or Sunflower Lecithin.
Contains: Soy, wheat, and milk. Manufactured on equipment that processes egg, peanuts and tree nuts.