Start the day off right with the sweet taste of fresh blueberries in a fluffy protein pancake. With BariatricPal Hot Blueberry Protein Pancakes, you can enjoy a protein-packed, energizing breakfast. Have them on their own as an instant delicious breakfast, or serve them with eggs.
With these protein pancakes, you don’t need to worry about the carbs or calories as you start your day off right. Each packet of blueberry pancakes has 110 calories, 9 grams of carbs, and 15 grams of protein. What a way to start the day!
There’s no need to make a whole batch. You can make one serving at a time in just minutes to get your perfect weight loss day off to an energizing start.
BariatricPal Blueberry Protein Pancake Mix is great for more than just pancakes. You can use it to make muffins, waffles, and crepes. The crepes are great in place of pasta for manicotti.
BariatricPal Blueberry Protein Pancake Mix Highlights:
- 15 grams of protein
- 110 calories
- Low fat, low carb
- 10% of the daily value for calcium
- Suitable for Solid Foods, Weight Loss, and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric band, gastric bypass, and gastric sleeve patients
- Suitable for anyone watching their weight
- Perfect breakfast or snack anytime
- Kosher OU-D
7 X BariatricPal Blueberry Protein Pancake Mix Packets Per Box
Ingredients: Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Isolate, Whole Wheat Flour, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Blueberries, Potato Starch, Guar Gum, Egg Substitute (Food Starch-Modified, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Xanthan Gum), Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Salt, Sucralose, Fructose, Citric Acid.
Allergy Information: Contains milk, wheat (gluten), soy and egg. All products listed have been manufactured on equipment that has processed milk, wheat (gluten), soy, egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
- Preheat a nonstick frying pan at low heat.
- Pour contents of one packet of pancake mix in 1.7oz of water. Stir with fork.
- Pour mixture into the frying pan and cook 2 minutes on each side.