One of the hardest things about weight loss can be passing up old favorites. Take maple brown sugar oatmeal, for example. You run the risk of finishing up breakfast with more sugar than you need for the entire day, without getting any high-quality protein to speak of. That is, unless you opt for BariatricPal Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal Mix. It’s made with real oats and it gives you the sweet heartiness that makes a perfect breakfast, but it’s sugar-free. How do we do it? That’s not important. What’s important is that you love it!
Start the day off right with BariatricPal Oatmeal Mix. Those 15 grams of protein help satisfy hunger for hours so you can be more productive and energetic all morning, and you won’t be risking a blood sugar crash since it’s sugar-free. No worries if you are in a rush, since you can make it in minutes at home or take a packet with you to make at work using hot water.
- 120 calories
- 15 grams of protein
- Low fat, low carb
- 30% of the daily value for calcium
- Suitable for Mushies and Pureed Foods, Solid Foods, Weight Loss, and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, duodenal switch and gastric band patients
- Suitable for anyone watching their weight
- Quick hot breakfast or snack
6 Servings Per Box