BariatricPal High Protein Light Entree - Potato Stew
Enjoy a hearty, satisfying bowl of Potato Stew without the extra carbs or guilt you might expect. This dish is completely vegetarian but has 15 grams of protein. It has real potatoes, carrots, onions, and garlic - how could it help but be delicious? Enjoy it as a meal on its own, add chicken or beef for extra texture and protein, or serve it with a salad for a filling, low-calorie weight loss meal.
No weight loss diet should deprive you of warm, comforting foods, and Bariatricpal Vegetarian Potato Stew Protein Entree puts them within reach. It has only 120 calories and 13 grams of carbohydrates while delivering 15 grams of vegetarian protein and 4 grams of fiber. Your guilt-free meal can be ready in minutes. There is no need to cook for hours to get a delicious potato stew. Each box has 7 single-serving packets.
- 120 calories
- 15 grams of protein
- 5 grams of fiber
- Suitable for bariatric surgery, low-carb, and other weight loss diets.
- Free from gluten and sucralose
- High-quality, plant-based protein
- Made with real lentils and coconut
7 x single-serving packets per box
- Combine the contents of one packet and 5 fl. oz. (approx. 148ml) of room temperature water in a microwave-safe bowl. Stir thoroughly.
- Microwave on High for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes. (Microwave ovens vary; adjust time as needed). (For a more "potato/ mashed-potato-drier look" you can add more time in 20-second intervals & stir after each interval).
- Carefully remove bowl as it will be hot. Stir. Allow 30 seconds to 2 minutes to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy.
- Combine contents of package with 5 fl. oz. (approx. 148ml) of room temperature water in a saucepan. Stir thoroughly.
- Using medium heat, stirring frequently, cook uncovered for 3 to 4 minutes until thickened or desired texture.
- Allow 30 seconds to 2 minutes to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy
Ingredients: Protein Blend (soy protein concentrate, pea protein isolate, soy protein isolate), Dehydrated Vegetables (potato, carrot, onion, garlic), Vegetable Broth Seasoning (yeast extract, salt, tomato powder, garlic powder, onion powder, spices, sunflower oil), Flavor [(hydrolyzed soy protein, thiamin hydrochloride), Vegetable Oil (palm)], Natural Flavors, Salt, Potassium Citrate, Spices, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate, Cellulose Gum, Caramel Color Powder.
Allergens: Contains milk and soy. Manufactured on equipment that processes wheat (gluten), egg, peanuts and tree nuts.