HUGE FLASH SALE!
BariatricPal Methylfolate 800 mcg DFE Lozenges are a high-potency formula featuring patented Quatrefolic® methyl folate in a great-tasting cherry flavor lozenge.
Methylfolate (5-MTHF) is the most biologically active form of folate (B9) in the human body. Unlike folic acid, it needs no enzymatic conversion within the body and is, therefore, six times more bioavailable.
Many people suffer from a genetic disorder that prevents them from adequately converting folate into 5-MTHF. Since it does not require conversion, supplemental 5-MTHF quickly increases both blood and cellular levels of this critical nutrient.
In addition to its well-known role in supporting healthy fetal neural development, 5-MTHF is important in the synthesis of acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter. 5-MTHF also supports a healthy cardiovascular system by helping to keep homocysteine levels within the normal range. Homocysteine is a known risk factor for cardiovascular disease.
Methylfolate (5-MTHF) is the coenzyme form of folate and is the most biologically active type of folate found in the human body. Unlike folic acid, it needs no enzymatic conversion and is, therefore, six times more bioavailable. Also, as many as 50% of people suffer from a genetic disorder that prevents them from adequately converting folate into 5-MTHF. Supplemental 5- MTHF quickly increases both blood and cellular levels.
Methylfolate (5-MTHF) 800 mcg DFE B9 Folate Lozenges - Cherry Flavored (60 Lozenges) by BariatricPal Highlights:
- From patented Quatrefolic® brand of premium methyl folate
- Quatrefolic® is 100x more soluble than its primary competitor, Metafolin®
- Quatrefolic® is also more stable and bioactive than Metafolin®
- High potency formula
- Convenient dosage; lozenge dissolves under the tongue
- Lozenges ensure that methyl folate travels very quickly into the bloodstream
- Great tasting cherry flavor
- 60 Lozenges
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Methylfolate helps support normal, healthy fetal neural development.
- It aids in the conversion of homocysteine to methionine, thereby keeping blood homocysteine within the normal, healthy range.
- By increasing homocysteine conversion, methyl folate supports cardiovascular health.
- Methylfolate is able to cross the brain/blood vessel barrier to aid in certain neurological metabolic processes.
- Methylfolate is important in the synthesis of acetylcholine, a critical neurotransmitter.
- The nutrient helps support mental focus and concentration.
- Methylfolate alleviates folate deficiency which affects 70% of the population.
- Supports a healthy mental outlook for individuals with a folate deficiency.
- Methylfolate is vital for the synthesis of dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin; which are essential neurotransmitters.
- Methylfolate helps donate a methyl group to form SAMe (s-adenosylmethionine) which helps support healthy neurological function and liver detoxification.
- Along with Vitamin B-12, methyl folate helps support healthy red blood cell formation, which is essential for transporting oxygen throughout the body.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) lozenge daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Allow lozenge to dissolve in the mouth. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.
Contains: No salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Methylfolate (5-MTHF) 800 mcg DFE B9 Folate Lozenges - Cherry Flavored (60 Lozenges) by BariatricPal is proudly manufactured in a facility certified by the State of NJ Department of Health as cGMP (Certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.) Our facility has also been assessed by NSF International to be in compliance with GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173, section 8 Dietary Supplements.