BariatricPal Omega-3 1000 softgels provide 1000 mg of omega-3 fatty acids, including 300 mg of Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and 200 mg of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA). These healthy fats are precursors to regulators in your body known as the PGE3 series of prostaglandins.
Omega-3 fatty acids are known for their many potential health benefits.
- May support heart health.
- May promote maintenance of cholesterol within healthy ranges.
- May support proper immune system function.
- Supports brain and cellular health.
Highlights of BariatricPal Omega-3 1000:
- No Fishy Aftertaste.
- 500 mg of EPA plus DHA
- 5 IU of vitamin E
- Gluten & Soy Free
- Can be taken with or without food.
- From wild-caught fish.
- Assayed and distilled to eliminate PCBs and heavy metals.
- Enteric coated to reduce the chance of an upset stomach.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 90
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel, twice daily, with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Other ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, water, pharmaceutical glaze, sodium alginate, sunflower lecithin, medium chain triglycerides, stearic acid.
Allergens: Fish Oil (anchovy & sardines). The color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients