Enjoy all of mother nature's goodness with the best tasting plant protein that money can buy! Unlike other plant protein powders that are bitter, grainy, or chalky, each serving of this unique blend provides 20 grams of delicious, pure plant protein that's organic and easy to digest.
BariatricPal Organic & Vegan Plant Protein Powder is a delicious, vegan shake that delivers 20g of protein from organic peas, hemp, fermented amaranth, and sacha inchi, good sources of omega-3 EFAs. BariatricPal Organic & Vegan Plant Protein Powder has a delicious vanilla taste from organic vanilla with less than 1 gram of sugar!
Plant proteins have begun to replace animal proteins such as whey in recent years because they are typically easier to digest, unlikely to cause allergic responses, and do not contain cholesterol and saturated fats. And many consumers believe that it’s just healthier to have plants in their diets rather than animal products. If formulated properly, plant protein products can have biological values that rival animal proteins. Organic Plant Protein is a complete protein built on a proven blend of four organic plant proteins: pea, fermented amaranth, hemp, and Sacha Inchi. It’s hypoallergenic, easy to digest, and contains no cholesterol or saturated fat. Organic Plant Protein is the healthiest way to provide the protein the body needs to build all tissues, build and maintain lean muscle, maintain a healthy weight, and support a daily exercise program.
Organic & Vegan Plant Protein Powder (1LB) - Vanilla by BariatricPal Highlights:
- Delicious vanilla taste from organic vanilla.
- USDA Organic, QAI Certified, & Non-GMO.
- 20g of protein from organic peas, hemp, fermented amaranth, and Sacha Inchi.
- Featuring Sacha Inchi and Hemp, good sources of omega-3 EFAs.
- Less than 1g of sugar per serving.
- Formulated with organic inulin for prebiotic support.
- Synergistic enzyme blend for easy digestion.
- No Dairy
- No Soy
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Amino acids from protein provide the very structure of DNA and therefore play a critical role in the development, growth, and health of all anatomical structures of all forms of life.
- Proteins are vital for building and maintaining cardiovascular, pulmonary, neurological, muscular, ocular, intestinal, hepatic, and many other tissues.
- Required for creating the two primary proteins in skin, collagen, and elastin.
- Helps build and maintain lean muscle tissue.
- Improves strength and exercise performance.
- Reduces recovery time between exercise sessions.
- Helps maintain a healthy weight as part of a healthy diet and exercise program.
- Pea protein has been shown to help maintain LDL cholesterol and triglycerides already in the normal range.
- Fermented Amaranth and Hemp are complete proteins and excellent sources of all essential amino acids. Hemp also contains omega-3 and omega-6 EFAs.
- Omega-3 rich Sacha Inchi may help ensure a healthy inflammatory response.
- Alpha galactosidase is a target-specific enzyme that helps break down the glycoproteins found in abundance in many legumes such as beans and peas. If glycoproteins are not hydrolyzed by alpha-galactosidase, they will be fermented by gut flora; producing intestinal gas, bloating, and intestinal distress.
- Bromelain jumpstarts digestion by breaking protein bonds and releasing amino acids.
Suggested Use: Add one (1) level scoop to 9-12oz of chilled water or preferred beverage in a shaker cup or blender and mix for about 5 seconds. Drink and enjoy a shake each day. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Contains: No soy, dairy, wheat, gluten. preservatives, artificial colors, sweeteners or flavors.