BariatricPal Protein Entree - Vegetable Spaghetti Bolognese
At BariatricPal, we don’t believe weight loss requires deprivation. We don’t think your old favorites need to be off-limits. Take BariatricPal Vegetable Spaghetti Bolognese, for example. It does not have extra starches and calories that you would get from regular spaghetti and meat sauce from a regular bowl of beef chili, but it can still satisfy your pasta craving. It is made with high-quality vegetable protein and real tomatoes and onions, so you can count on its goodness.
Bariatric comfort food? Absolutely, with BariatricPal Vegetable Spaghetti Bolognese! Each pre-portioned packet has 12 grams of protein and only 120 calories. Your high-protein lunch or dinner is ready in minutes using the microwave or your stovetop. If you’re looking for a little extra satisfaction, feel free to add your favorite pasta sauce, a little low-fat parmesan, or your choice of veggies such as cooked mushrooms, broccoli, or spinach. 4 packets per box.
- 12 grams of protein
- 120 calories
- 4 grams of dietary fiber
- Low fat
- 10% of the daily value for vitamin C
- 10% of the daily value for calcium
- 10% of the daily value for iron
- Suitable for the Solid Foods and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, duodenal switch and gastric band patients
- Suitable for anyone watching their weight
- Enjoy as a quick lunch, dinner, or snack
- Lactose free
- Aspartame free
- Empty contents of one packet into a microwave-safe dish, add 2/3 cup (170ml) boiling water and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Empty the contents of 1 packet into a small saucepan, add 2/3 cup (170ml) hot or boiling water, bring to a boil and simmer 5-10 minutes.