The classic ranch taste can take you back to your childhood when a handful of chips was pure fun. BariatricPal Protein Potato Chips – Ranch brings back the fun, without the guilt. You can have the whole bag without seeing it show up on the scale.
When you get a craving for a salty, crunchy snack, why fight it? Just grab a bag of Protein Potato Chips. They’re high-protein and low-glycemic with all the flavor and satisfaction of regular potato chips, without the trans fat or guilt. With 10 grams of fiber and 5 grams of protein, they’re a filling snack that you can feel good about on your bariatric diet.
- 130 calories
- 10 grams protein
- 5 grams fiber
- Suitable for the Solid Foods, Maintenance, and Back-on-Track diets
- Suitable for Gastric Band, Gastric Sleeve, and Gastric Bypass patients
- A filling snack
- Made with natural flavors
- Kosher OU-D
Ingredients: Ingredients: Soy Protein Concentrate, Tapioca Starch, Dehydrated Potato Flour, White Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Soy Fiber, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Buttermilk Solids, Sea Salt, Maltodextrin, Onion Powder, Tomato Powder, Garlic Powder, Cane Sugar, Vinegar Powder (White Distilled Vinegar, Maltodextrin), Natural Flavors (Contains Milk), Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Parsley, Oleoresin Turmeric, Oleoresin Paprika, Oligofructose or Fructooligosaccharides, Soy Protein, Less Than 2% Lecithin.
Contains: Soy & Milk. All products listed have been manufactured on equipment that has processed milk, wheat (gluten), soy, egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
Directions: Pop open a bag and enjoy!
Please Note: We do everything we can to deliver your products in perfect condition. We cannot be liable for protein chips breaking into small pieces during shipping. We suggest that you omit any heavy items from your order if you're concerned about your chips arriving uncrushed.
Some protein chips may break into small pieces. These pieces are perfect for a variety of healthy and delicious uses. If you are lucky enough to receive a few pre-crushed chips in your shipment, why not give the following ideas a try?
- Use them as breading for baked “fried” chicken along with your regular seasonings and egg or olive oil.
- Sprinkle them on tuna casserole made with Protein Mushroom Soup and your choice of low-carb ingredients, such as cheese, broccoli, and Protein Pasta.
- Use them as a crunchy topping for mac and cheese made with Protein Pasta.
- Swap breadcrumbs in meatloaf and turkey meatballs.
- Add them to soup, salad, and chili instead of croutons.
- Make crusted tilapia or other fish using chip pieces instead of breadcrumbs.
- Add them to a morning egg or tofu scramble.